Bodyslide - Specific Outfits not building new meshes around Sliders

Magicballs

Greetings. Normally I would feel fairly confident concerning issues with problem solving, but in this particular instance, I am almost at a complete loss for a solution I haven't already tried.

Long story short I've had to reinstall Fallout 4 a couple of times due to reformatting etc. Within these previous installations, I would never encounter the problems I am currently facing - certain outfits cannot be built with ANY of the sliders, and normally I would think this would just be a problem with the outfits, but in this specific instance I would have to say that over half of all outfits that would normally respond to different slider settings (e.g, Toxic Raider, Kerrigan Bodysuit, Fortaleza etc) are not responding to them at all. Instead, the clothes will remain at a constant throughout, as if all slider settings have been reduced to 0, but if a full CBBE body is present, that body may clip through the clothes creating a rather unsightly mess of clipping armor and naked skin. Building the outfit does not fix the issue, as it merely appears in game as it does in the preview window of Bodyslide.

I've reinstalled Bodyslide through NMM and through DDL/7zip replacement, and am wondering if this is something that is a rare occurrence, and how that it may be fixed (I use NMM because of ease of use with Nexus mods, LOOT, bodyslide support etc, and have had no real reason to seek an alternative unless it is directly causing this issue). I've also reinstalled several of the outfits in question, but no such luck has been found. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

post-14250-0-86098500-1485903728_thumb.png

post-14250-0-01589300-1485903736_thumb.png

post-14250-0-43125600-1485903746_thumb.png

In hindsight I suppose I should have posted some pictures that detail exactly what is happening. 

:EDIT: Another strange thing that occurs is that sometimes when I go to launch Bodyslide, the cursor will change to the loading symbol and then nothing will happen. I have to restart windows for it to relaunch after that.

Archived