[Help] SexLab animations isn't working

Hey, s'up? first of all i need to say that my english isn't good at all but i hope someone could help me with this
i'm starting to mod my Skyrim Legendary Edition (i'm new at this) and everything was cool until i tried to install SexLab (with some related mods). I have many errors with animations and i guess everything is caused by XP32 with a bad install even when i aim with the bow looks weird. Going back to SexLab, i read a lot of threads about this kind of error... nothing helped. I guess it's called the "T-Position" i mean characters doesn't move and stay stucked until the "animation ends" i'm using NMM, the next images are from my NMM and my FNIS

The list of instaled Mods

kwUfovR.png

In here of course first are Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dragonborn.esm and Heartfires.esm

wXKj3V7.png

FyoWckj.png

the FBA mod is a recomended one for SexLab-defeat it was FunnyBizAnimation but i renamed it for NMM compatibility, the SLAnimation Loader doesn't recognize FBA on SkyUI, can anyone help me?

Archived