[QUESTION] There is a mod that allows you to see which mod is active?

Hello,

I asked myself if there is a mod that tells me that mod was activated. Let me explain, there are a lot of slavery mod for example, when an npc enslaves the character I would like to know which mod you activated this action. it's possible?

thank you:))))

Jaxonz Diagnostics can show you through MCM which mods are active. Also it can show the dependencies between the mods.

62346-3-1423161107.jpg

But which mod has performed some specific action it can not show, and such mod is practically impossible. Such specific things can be detected through papyrus logs sometimes, but mostly it can be found only experimentally - through temporarily disabling some mods, then cleaning their scripts from the savegame with SaveTool (because the scripts of disabled mods remains in the savegame and continue running sometimes) and then looking ingame what changes and what not.

And of course always backup your savegames and your load order files (plugins.txt and DLCList.txt from the folder C:\Documents and Settings\<user_name>\AppData\Local\Skyrim) before doing such experiments. This is needed for being able to restore your previous load order easily.

Archived