Help with Wicked Whims settings

luna221

Hello!

I just installed this and was wondering what settings I need to get my sims to climax and finish.. it seems like they just keep doing it forever... I want them to do it for a little while and finish and get the stains or what not and get on to regular business.

Also what does the mod save setting mean?

IS there anywhere I can go to see what all the settings mean?

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

SIDE NOTE: JUST REALIZED HOW OLD THIS THREAD IS! UHM. BUT HEY, THIS MAY HELP ANYONE ELSE ? Hey! Pastel Sims on Youtube did a really great tutorial on how to set up the WW settings and you are then able to save these settings and you can import them later, say if you start a new save file - Also, if you go into "Sex Settings" and then "Interaction Settings" you can set up the time limits and such there.  So I think it is the second option, "Player Sex Duration" if you go into that, there are three more options, you can set up a time limit, a climax finish and the third option you can actually set the time limit to however long you like. At the moment, I have my settings on time limit and I do find that there is some sort of climax and finish as the sims receive buffs and other sims are offended because they have cum dripping from their face ahaha. Either way, check Pastel Out, she helped me when I first downloaded Wicked Whims and I found it much easier to navigate and understand after that. At this point, I would recommend setting a time limit because I've noticed that yes, the climax and finish exists within the time limit, of course once the time limit is finishing, they finish too ahah, hope this helps. ?

• 10 months later...

Archived