Sneak Arrow Bug

NFer

Hello hello. I've been looking for a fix for a while, but couldn't find it or fix it.

My issue -> Mid range/Long range sneak arrow atacks.

When  i try to atack arrow passes through the enemy. And no these are the trick shots or the normal i've been doing before i reinstalled , and when they move i can see the arrow on the wall, where their head supposed to be. 

Two days ago i made a complete reinstall with new mods. But i'm confident this is not a mod issue as i use the same mods, also tested this on a new game to check if issue still happens (Only had Legendary patch, all others disabled). I looked up spectral arrow glitch, there was a fix suggested and it didn't fix my issue and some people considered it as bad aiming (If you want to hit a range distance enemy u got to aim higher etc) , and this happens when NPC runs to me as well, but when he gets to a certain range (lets say, 3 seconds with sprinting) arrow finally hits him instead of passing through him.

Does anyone know a fix or had this issue ? 

Thank, Fury.

Archived