Converting animations from ts3 to ts4 possible?

Guest Redabyss

L666 are the best animations I've ever seen in a sim game... almost looks like made by ea themselves.

Too bad they are not working on ts4 anymore but if converting is possible someone skilled should really get to it, the anims are worth it

Even if it was possible, animators aren't gonna convert them because they're L666's property.

L666 are the best animations I've ever seen in a sim game... almost looks like made by ea themselves.

Too bad they are not working on ts4 anymore but if converting is possible someone skilled should really get to it, the anims are worth it

Even if it was possible, animators aren't gonna convert them because they're L666's property.

They could always ask for permission, no?

Since they are not working into ts4 they may not care about the conversion, really would like to see their animations added to ts4 as they are very top quality.

Guest Redabyss

Well... L666 has been inactive for quite a while. You can try Mike, but I think it's impossible to do, due to probable differences in format, rigs and whatnot in Blender.

Guest Redabyss

Her anims are what keeps me checking into sims 3 at times. If this were possible I'd uninstall that laggy shit so fast lool

Agreed. Though you can work to fix the lag. It's painfully long and tedious, but it's doable, trust me XD

Her anims are what keeps me checking into sims 3 at times. If this were possible I'd uninstall that laggy shit so fast lool

Agreed. Though you can work to fix the lag. It's painfully long and tedious, but it's doable, trust me XD

How?

Yeah ik some of the tricks just messing. One was to remove kinky and use passion only. Kinky over time just annihilates hoods dunno why.

Archived