[request] The Sims 4 - pole dance and private dance for WickedWhims

DiegoSm

Hello.
I got the poledance mod done by Umpa. It's cool, but I imagine it could be better. For example, there is no interaction of the character watching the show (things like clapping, whistling or even jerk off). And not always the dancer is aligned with the pole, in addition to replacing the standard dance, which turns any normal night club in the game into chaos. I think it would work better if it were an action in WickedWhims, because in this case we could choose the type of dance the reactions of those who are watching the show, besides not having to play with the character that will dance, would only be an action in the wicked. I think it would look good even to create stripclubs in the game. Also, resolves the standard dance problem. Unfortunately I do not know how to create something like this, but the idea remains for those who have talent and who would like the challenge.

Ow, and Happy New Year for all!

Guest Redabyss

I completely agree with you, but chances are your request hardly will be picked.

I would recommend having the actual right to ask for animations: for example, if you pledge Lupo by 9 dollars, you can ask for one animations per week, which is awesome because I can ask for FMF stuff almost nonstopĀ  :D

Archived