Crashing on entering buildings

Poodledee

Good afternoon,

I am having issues where when I enter buildings I get a CTD. Sometimes it will let me in the next time I attempt entry after loading back into the game. However it seems in some cases I am unable to get in no matter how many times I load my game.

I have run loot, had to fiddle with the load order a bit as I could not enter the Bannered Mare without my Merged Patch being higher than loot suggested.

I also notice that at times different items in inventory show as purple, or even what is being worn by npc's and or objects are purple. This is fixed however by saving and exiting Skyrim completely and reloading in. In addition there are random NPC's wondering around with no clothes on whatsoever.

I've attached my load order, modlist, and latest Papyrus log. Hopefully someone can shed some light on these issues.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Papyrus.0.log

id recommend loading papyrusutil, crashfix, and fuz ro up near the top not the bottom since they are utilities that provide functions not mods in of themselves. their kinda part of your "base".

ur load order seems fairly messy, im not really seeing any issues offhand when i glanced through it but it just seems .... messy. like dd mods are spread out for example. just for simplisity sake id prolly load dda, ddi, and dde. after dde u can add in ur mods that view the dd series as a requirement, for example ur dd equip mod. now you have the loadorder right in that you have dda before ddi and that before dde, but your separating it with beeingfemale, and death alternative. why not move them somewhere else to better consolidate things so the game can focus on one "category" of mods at a time. it also will likely help troubleshooting which ones are causing the issues later.

now i suspect u used loot which is why most of the mods are "in the correct order" so far as not directly being outa order to cause conflicts, but loot doesnt do a very good job of separating those mods into logical sets or groups of mods, frankly the end result of loot looks like someone took a shotgun to a dartboard. loot is prolly best just to get that basic load order, then u prolly should get wryebash to work on find tuning the load order to get it separated the way you want, i typically go by category, or by "lines" of mods which makes it that much easier when u activate a few at a time on your way to activating them all and verifying that the load order it solid. if any cause probibly u need only backtrack a few mods to find the problem instead of having to search the whole dang load order because ur master might be 20 mods further up the line.

Archived