My Schlong (of skyrim) isn't working

Like the title says, the schlong is not working. More accurately, my whole SOS mod isn't working at all. I have no idea where it started or why it happened.

To start, let me just say that this is an impressive mod (when it was working :?) and that I am indeed using Mod Manager.

At first I started with downloading and installing SOS as well as various optional files. I also added Estrus, Sexlab, Milk Mod Ecconomy, floppysos, HDT for breasts and butt, Net immerse and various other mods. Everything was still working fine as I added, until FloppySOS told me I am missing dependency rcae (race?). So I thought "maybe it needs racemenu?" Right? Maybe not

Long story short, after switching back to enhanced character creator from racemenu (racemenu had to be installed), the schlong became all stiff... but not in a good way. As in inanimate and non-functioning. In the SOS settings under "PC/NPC" (or actor), it says "No compatible SOS skeleton detected"
Which is bollocks...

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the SOS mod. I even reinstalled XP32 (v1.92), removed ALL my new mods and tried putting SOS last so that nothing can "overwrite" it.  No dice. If you want, I can put up an extensive list of ALL my mods (though, that's going to take a while).

Does anyone have ideas as to what could be happening or what I could try doing to fix it?

I suppose I should also mention... it's not working for either male or female

First of all, I'm no expert, so IDK how helpful this will be.

1st: Make sure you have the Groovetama edition of XP32, there's a difference

2nd: Try doing it without FloppySOS, just to make sure it is normal SOS that's the problem

3rd: Either I'm blind or you didn't mention it, but you will need the SexLab Aroused Redux if you want the schlong to be tied to character arousal levels, otherwise the schlong state will only change based on Racemenu sliders or SOS spells (and maybe SexLab scenes, idk about this)

I'm not sure why it would say no compatable skeleton, as I've had all mentioned installed at once (besides FloppySOS) and had no problem.

AH! You smart little I-don't-know-what-to-call-you-to-not-sound-offensive thing D:

Floppysos was always working, but I think I was using xp32's xpms instead of groovetama's xpmse. Odd thing though, it was working perfectly fine before I made a change. What happened is beyond me. Perhaps because every time I would rebuild the bodies using the XMPSE skeleton on CBBE bodyslider that it may have put that specific skeleton up as THE skeleton.

Anyway. It's working! (after a change to xpmse)

I could kiss you D:

I have a similar issue installed the smurf one and then  had to manual install because my mod manager hates actually adding files only adds file headers.... but now it has had NO effect at all. in extension it has overwritten my papyrus to an outdated one and I cannot reverse it, not most of my loverslab mods wont run................ Loving it..

Have papyrus log i dont get it yet... 

SexLabDebug.3.log

Archived