A lot of SL animations are playing weird

raveraptor

I've been using SexLab for a while and I've had this problem constantly throughout all of my time using it. It's there when I reinstall it and what-not but I usually don't have a problem with it but it goes like this: Oftentimes the male animation just won't load properly. It's not a problem for a majority of animations but then there are some that just turn into the screenshot included, used a werewolf because it has the most frequent faults in animation. I've never seen anyone else with this error and was wondering if there was any advice on fixing this? Load order attachedDxRq2MT.jpg

Whey you say they don't load properly, in what way, they don't move the actors are out of place, the animation doesn't play, what are we talking here?

Shoot, should have clarified. The male khajiit there goes into that animation on many animation sets even though they don't belong. Combined with that, the positioning is completely wrong putting them either inside actors or off to the side like the screenshot.

What confuses me the most is that it's always that position

When I get this problem I usally reset all animations in sex lab , Stop any animations running sometime rebooting . After running FNIS then go back into sex lab reset all animation including Zaz and I have added any extra new SL animations  I have recently installed . I sometimes find if I have Like  tdf and onther example maria eden and defeat and over  mods they can some times mess up . So I find resetting all animations uslly work as I , I also set a timer via the mods so that they will not conflit with each other . Check to see if you have two trhee mods trying to use the same keys  including satnded keys and num lock ( NP ) keys . Np 3 set to cam mode to switch out side view by sexlab . This can cause problems if a mod is triyng to use it at the same time .  Happy Xmas and  a new year .

When I get this problem I usally reset all animations in sex lab , Stop any animations running sometime rebooting . After running FNIS then go back into sex lab reset all animation including Zaz and I have added any extra new SL animations  I have recently installed . I sometimes find if I have Like  tdf and onther example maria eden and defeat and over  mods they can some times mess up . So I find resetting all animations uslly work as I , I also set a timer via the mods so that they will not conflit with each other . Check to see if you have two trhee mods trying to use the same keys  including satnded keys and num lock ( NP ) keys . Np 3 set to cam mode to switch out side view by sexlab . This can cause problems if a mod is triyng to use it at the same time .  Happy Xmas and  a new year .

Worked like a charm, well, it worked very odly. I unregistered all the animations then reset the animation registry and then they all worked without reactivating the animations! But it worked!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to ya!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived