Tonicmole Mods (Updated Dec. 28th 2016)

tonicmole

I'm just going to start dumping my DOA mods here. 

First is Grunge Honoka. I put her in Mila's flannel shirt and removed the hand bandages because they clipped. Small beginnings. 

post-29193-0-18872500-1482618891_thumb.jpg

I also have a bustier version using the "Beach Paradise" (aka DOAHDM) body shape.

post-29193-0-88526700-1482967578_thumb.jpg

I plan on figuring out how to make the vanilla game outfits breakable. Have shirts fly off, and boobs pop out. Good times, good times.

Used Saafrats tutorial HERE

Also Timmyc's Transformer found HERE

Honoka.7z

DOAHDM Grunge.7z

I have a few on deck, but I've been struggling with keeping the original proportions or matching the "Beach Paradise" mods body shapes. I'm leaning with matching up with Beach Paradise. I like unity. :P  Not the game engine, but the idea. :D I'd argue that Honoka is a little too busty...but after watching some gameplay video of DOAX3, it's pretty dang close.

I plan on figuring out how to make the vanilla game outfits breakable. Have shirts fly off, and boobs pop out. Good times, good times

I'm also preparing something like this. I found an easy way. Based on CHRISTIE_COS_002 I saw that the PHYD file calls for the Group HEARDDRESS, so I try to create a group called HEADDRESS on other costume and use this PHYD with link_reshuffle and it works very fine. You only need to create the new group with TMC Object Tool and call it WGT_HEADDRESS. You don't need to put nothing here, only chage the tag to Visible. after, wit --C File editor you choose which hair show the complete dress and during the battle it change to the "nude" version. In addition, if you deselect one hair if you choose this one during player selection appears the "nude" version. this is good for Paradise Movies hehe...

here is an example:

post-1151833-0-62138100-1482752298_thumb.jpg

and here is the TMC Object Tool settings:

post-1151833-0-08528000-1482752307_thumb.jpg

1- The parts of the costume that don't chang

2- The parts of the costume visible by default

3- The parts of the costume visible when change the hair or during battle with a proper hit

4- this is only for the PHYD file.

as I say, if you use only link_reshuffle no need to create a new PHYD file for every costume, you only assign the Chrsitie file for all the costumes you want. is very easy. I'm also working with ABC Transformer tool to transform the costumes to other body types, for exanple LUD or HLOD, for example...

of course, it works with othe characters using the same Christie's PHYD file...

well, and for modify the costumes you need Blender, Breast Copy Machine, TMC Polygon Edit Tool, TMNC Polygon Tool and TMC Texture Tool. All you can found here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

and also I recomend this link, sometimes the user put very useful files:

mega:///#F!25E0kabI!VK6AnXpdysMC1pwtyOKe0w

for example there is files for references with a diferent Boobs shape, Natural Boobs. now I'm using this for normal costumes (I use LUD body for school-type costumes). Also sometimes share some modifications for other costumes, like Cheerleader or swimsuits...

I'm preparing some download, but no have all the time I want to finish all costumes. for now I have all HONOKA, PAI, and MAI, but there are some problems during player selection (game crash with some costumes).

Nice work, and welcome to the curse!
Btw, I'm flattered to see you used my prehistoric method to make the pieces disappear, but now you can use TMC polygon tool instead, it's way less tedious ;)

I will definitely check out TMC polygon tool. However your old method taught me about the structure. I generally only mod Bethesda games, and the Sims occasionally! Very little is familiar.  :-/

Check this tutorial about breakable/convertible costumes

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11682274/1/#new

but this one is based on editing the files with hex and all... y method is more simple than that. you only need some visible parts, some hidden parts and only one part called WGT_headdress with or without any data. after all the edit, you only need the PHYD of CHRISTIE_COS_002 and edit the --C file and that's all.

in a few days maybe I make one tuto and share some works... maybe...

• 1 year later...
On 2016/12/27 at 4:26 AM, amras5584 said:

but this one is based on editing the files with hex and all... y method is more simple than that. you only need some visible parts, some hidden parts and only one part called WGT_headdress with or without any data. after all the edit, you only need the PHYD of CHRISTIE_COS_002 and edit the --C file and that's all.

in a few days maybe I make one tuto and share some works... maybe...

can you make the tutorial ;)

On 12/26/2016 at 6:44 AM, amras5584 said:

well, and for modify the costumes you need Blender, Breast Copy Machine, TMC Polygon Edit Tool, TMNC Polygon Tool and TMC Texture Tool. All you can found here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

and also I recomend this link, sometimes the user put very useful files:

mega:///#F!25E0kabI!VK6AnXpdysMC1pwtyOKe0w

Glad you brought up Breast Copy Machine, cuz I've never been able to find a tutorial for that program. Does anyone have any links for me? thanks :smiley:

Also, do you wanna provide a better link for that third (mega) link?

Archived