Fnis error

topnotchkiller

i have been playing skyrim for years and several different copies of the disk.i enoy it immensly and have my game heavily modded. i know that fnis is a must for many mods.i unstalled a new mod recently and the game bugged out with a ctd, so i installed loot to see if i could clean it up to get them working  again. instead of it helping it actually stopped fnis from working and gave me the message " ERROR(57): The file 'C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.hkx' already exists." so i went and physically removed every file in my pc that has "ANY FNIS FILES IN IT" and reinstalled fnis and now it wont update the game at all and it starts the game but the characters dont move i can give you a list of mods if you like but it is like 425 mods long any ideas?

Archived