Videos of the Wasteland help?

Silk

Hello people.

Started making some vids for VotW today, and can't seem to wrap my head around the Nifskope part. Watched the video tutorial many a times, but when I follow it to the exact letter I can't seem to get videos running smootly. The best attempt so far is for the video to show the first grid of images and then immediately run through the rest of them in a flash. Checking and double checking, but can't seem to make things work.

Also, how do I add more stages to the .nif? You're meant to have as many stages as you do grids of images, but I can't seem to figure out how to get any more in.

I'm asking on here, rather than the nexus page for it, as the videos im putting in are of an adult nature, so..... yeeaahhhh.....

• 10 months later...

The max length of your video depends on what mesh file you chose in the templates folder. I think is was 1:40something, 3:00something and 6:00something but it's been a while since I made any videos. Make sure your image grids will fit into the total play time/number of stages of the mesh that you chose. Also a tip for you that I found out the hard way, ignore the part where he talks about start/stop times and math. Just do everything else he says without touching those and then try it in game. if you need to edit them you can go back and do it later but I found that I never really needed to mess with them unless I was keeping an unused stage from playing.

Archived