Creature Animations not loading... Please Help this Noob!

Hi! I..Hope this is the right place to ask for help x.x

I'm having some difficulties with the SexLabs Defeat mod, I can't seem to get any of the creature animations to work...
So here's the deal.
Defeat works with normal people, found that out rather quickly when I walked into a bandit camp! But creatures just ignore my character completely once I'm knocked down. I've enabled them, checked every box that would allow them to 'finish her', but no dice.

I have SL Animations which appears on the MCM menu, FunnyBizness SLAL Pack, it's Animation Resources and More Nasty Creatures.

I took their .rar/.7 files and loaded them through the Nexus Mod Manager. It looks like everything that should appear in the MCM menu does, and I've enabled Creatures in the SexLab menu, I'm not sure if I've missed something or what I'm doing wrong....

Yup, got FNIS creatures, was one of the things I keep going back to recheck! Just doing that now to see if it has an effect

[EDIT] Double checked requirements, looks like I've got everything I need to make things run...

Nope, no change. I'm sitting outside the Labyrinth area and got smacked by a troll, fell down, but the troll then wandered off but to where it had come from....I must be missing something here?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived