[Help Request] Stubborn NPCs and their assigned dialogue

I am trying to add dialogue to all the innkeepers, but for some reason they are not obliging.  Strange thing is I tested it and the dialogue worked for a while but recent builds of the mod are not working.  Strange, huh?

The following are my settings and I basically have a conditional "or" for every barkeep in the game, which, one would think, would mean each barkeep would trigger at least one of the fields, thus enabling the dialogue.  

x2Vyxj6.png

I figure I screwed up something (my latest forecgreet stopped working too) that might or might not be relatively well known and someone might be able to help me.  I have searched, but Google seems to be crapping the bed as of late (is anyone else getting dreadful search results on everything, or is it jut me?). 

Anyway, my next recourse is to redo the conditions, which is quite the task.  Any help is appreciated in advance!

[Edit]

Generated SEQ files and recorded blank audio too.  The dialogue option doesn't show up :(

Archived