Right hand dagger sheaths

Sixpaths22

None of the daggers I use in my right hand have sheathes on my body, whether it is at the hip or on the lower back, not sure what is causing it. When I was using Dual Sheath, I could see the left handed ones, probably because it comes with its own meshes. Swords work fine for both left and right hands. Also when switching weapons my game freezes for about 2-3 seconds, same with equipping and unequiping items be it weapons or armor. Could these be related?

Some additional information, it seems those issues only effect my female character. Not sure why. I started a game and created a male, my dagger was there and my game wasn't freezing with equipping thing. Then I did player.sexchange female. My dagger was there and no problems, just had the weird male head. Then I did showracemenu and changed my race and sex. My dagger went away and my game started mini freezing with equips. I did player.sexchange male and my dagger came back, but I had the female head. Did player.sexchange female and my dagger went away again. I guess something is conflicting and causing micro stutters when equipping stuff as a female?

Okay, actually, I am lost? As the male I had neither issue, as the female I had both issues, as the male with a female head I had the equip issue and as a female with the male head I had no issue.

Update: Okay, I seem to have resolved the dagger issue completely. I am just having trouble with the long equip times as a female.

Update: Okay, the equipping problem definitely seems to be something with the female head. I tried the female body male head thing again and had no problems.

Archived