Skyrim crashing during quest

I've had a mostly stable game lately, but no matter what I do, I cannot figure out how to fix this crash. It happens during a companions quest in dustman's cairn. After you get trapped and farkas kills the silver hand members and goes to set you free. Once he goes to set me free, the game freezes. 

I read around that it could be SOS because the werewolf skeleton, I reinstalled that properly and it still happens.

I read that I should load an earlier save outside the cave, did that, and it still happens. 

Ran SkyProcPatcher and FNIS to make sure it wasn't some weird issue with those, didn't fix it. 

Check papyrus log after every time and nothing shows up, papyrus looks just fine doing its thing, nothing out of the ordinary. 

Papyrus log: Papyrus.0.log (everytime it happens there's something different at the end of the log, that's why I think papyrus isn't showing any problems)

Load order: LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-12-08T00-27-26.txt

I can't find anything else with my exact same issue, any help is appreciated. 

Edit: Well I could never figure out what the cause was, I just used console commands to skip through the quest. 

it auto save's if you like open a door, it might be your auto save just disable that in your options menu, so or your skyrim has to many mods so it cant save? i had this issue also so i had to delete a lot, even if it is unactive its still in the save that has the scripts installed in it, so you can try http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? so its also an option to just start over, if your skyrim save is messed up

I can save the game just fine, the problem is this specific moment in this specific quest. Farkas transforms into a werewolf, kills some guys, then goes to activate a lever which raises the gate in the room you're trapped in. It's not entering a new cell when that happens so I doubt it's an autosave problem. It's either from him transforming back into a human, or from him raising the gate. I've also already tried cleaning my save several times. 

Archived