Leito's Animations

I am by no means an expert, but I have some experience modding so I'm gonna try and help you out. The first thing I need is to know more about your setup. What mods are you running? Do you use MO or NMM? How did you configure your FNIS? Is this the animation pack from rydin, or the SLAL pack released by leito86 himself? 

I'll check back in the morning. If you resolved this issue by yourself, please post it so that others in your predicament can see the solution when they google this problem in the future.

Cheers

Yes, they were t-posing, and I upgraded to a newer FNIS 6.3 and its not seeing any of my mods. The old version didn't have that problem, so I'm not sure how to fix it. Also, it's not detecting the xp32 skeleton either.

Well, got it working, all i needed to do was use FNIS through NMM instead of exe. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Archived