Brothel mod challenge

Hello you awesome modders thank you so much for making this game more enjoyable. I was thinking it would be very interesting if possible to make an object like was made by someone for sims 2 where you place the object in a room, (a flowerpot in the sims 2 case) and click on it to assign a prostitute to it and woohoo for money. I think that would be very amazing with the wicked whims mod and animations. Thank you again to the modders involved there. This could work very well with owning a retail store. I'd say dine-out, but dine-out was a very disappointing mod, granted I only used it once for a couple hours, but disappointing is definately how I feel, unlee I missed something I couldn't get my sim who had his cooking skill maxxed out to be a chef, he had to hire someone and the only coices all had only 1 cooking skill......    Anyway thank you and if this has been already discussed elsewhere and I didn't see it, I apologize.   

Archived