Problems changing npcs hairstyles in CK

gooboo

Hi everyone. I keep running into a problem trying to change npcs hairstyles in the CK with the Beautiful Female settlers mod. I want to change some of the settler's hairstyles to use some of the meshes from the Azar Ponytails mod, but for some reason I can't get it to work. I open up the mod as the active file, along with the Azar hair mod, and give the npcs new hair styles in the character menu. The new hairstyle appears fine on the display screen in the CK. I save the mod and load up the game, and for some reason all of the hair that I changed is now the default vanilla Nora hairstyle (the shoulder length hair you character has at the very beginning of the character creation menu).

This even happens when I try to change the settlers hairstyles to another vanilla mesh, not using any other external hair mods. Every time I try to change their hair, when I load the game up the npcs all have the default vanilla hair style, and I can't figure out why. Is there some step I'm missing, that's new to Fallout 4? I press Ctrl+F4 and export the npc facegen data, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

When I change an npcs hairstyle in a brand new mod file (not Beautiful Female settlers), the hair data seems to work properly. It's something peculiar to this mod, but I'm not sure what it could be. 

I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks for taking a look. 

Archived