Static body in first person

this might not be much of a help, but im noticing a ton of mods i used to use that always broke everything.... do you have LOOT? auto-sorting load orders via NMM or other mod menus sometimes isnt the best... i'd say try LOOT..... if you have, let me know and ill try to figure stuff out for you........ until then, best wishes!

this might not be much of a help, but im noticing a ton of mods i used to use that always broke everything.... do you have LOOT? auto-sorting load orders via NMM or other mod menus sometimes isnt the best... i'd say try LOOT..... if you have, let me know and ill try to figure stuff out for you........ until then, best wishes!

LOOT doesn't do anything. I've thought that it was a load order problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

LOOT doesn't do anything. I've thought that it was a load order problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

did you re update FNIS? and do you have all of its latest expansion packs? and updated creatures? it may also be a conflict with your "Customizable cameras" mod.... id check that out and maybe the in game mod manager, then look for the actual mod's .zip file and see if theres a read me.....

did you re update FNIS? and do you have all of its latest expansion packs? and updated creatures? it may also be a conflict with your "Customizable cameras" mod.... id check that out and maybe the in game mod manager, then look for the actual mod's .zip file and see if theres a read me.....

FNIS is currently 6_2 and the creature pack is up to date. I thought it was Customizable before and disabled it, but still saw 4 boobs. As for the zip files, I checked Customizable camera and Enhanced camera, but neither of them have a read me text.

FNIS is currently 6_2 and the creature pack is up to date. I thought it was Customizable before and disabled it, but still saw 4 boobs. As for the zip files, I checked Customizable camera and Enhanced camera, but neither of them have a read me text.

hmmmmmmmmm........ if both camera mods are active, could be one of those conflicting with the other..... or could be your body replacer..... i noticed thats in 1st person.... the joy of perspective wasnt listed.... try changing the XPMS/E settings to "YES i use TJOP" and see if that fixes it... i remember camera mods hated sexlab in general.... try also checking the sexlab options... maybe theres a camera mod support toggle that i never noticed......

hmmmmmmmmm........ if both camera mods are active, could be one of those conflicting with the other..... or could be your body replacer..... i noticed thats in 1st person.... the joy of perspective wasnt listed.... try changing the XPMS/E settings to "YES i use TJOP" and see if that fixes it... i remember camera mods hated sexlab in general.... try also checking the sexlab options... maybe theres a camera mod support toggle that i never noticed......

I changed the XP setting to TJOP and still no luck with that. I checked Sexlab on the MCM and couldn't find anything regarding camera support. I am starting to think that I am fucked.

I changed the XP setting to TJOP and still no luck with that. I checked Sexlab on the MCM and couldn't find anything regarding camera support. I am starting to think that I am fucked.

now hold on...... have some faith in fellow modders..... ill do a check on your modlist again.......... ok i checked mine along to yours..... try loot again.... i just auto sorted and it put creature FW under sexlab......... heres the first few in mine:

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

maybe those can help you

EDIT:

i see that theres no cbbe, but theres this

TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp

body mods without main modules are known to do really wierd thiungs.... im sure this is gonna take time to figure out, but ill help ya. actually had a similar issue....

now hold on...... have some faith in fellow modders..... ill do a check on your modlist again.......... ok i checked mine along to yours..... try loot again.... i just auto sorted and it put creature FW under sexlab......... heres the first few in mine:

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

maybe those can help you

EDIT:

i see that theres no cbbe, but theres this

TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp

body mods without main modules are known to do really wierd thiungs.... im sure this is gonna take time to figure out, but ill help ya. actually had a similar issue....

Changed my load order so that it would copy yours and I still see 4 boobs. I also changed TheCoen to the unp body with no luck as well, but I wasn't expecting much from that since it was just a tattoo plugin.

Changed my load order so that it would copy yours and I still see 4 boobs. I also changed TheCoen to the unp body with no luck as well, but I wasn't expecting much from that since it was just a tattoo plugin.

a tattoo plugin for CBBE.... youd need CBBE for that.... and you need a UNP like "dimonized unp" for the unp you changed it to..... try reinstalling th- OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!

somewhere in the mod menu... random category.... check everything.... there could be something like a bodysuit or replacer... i had one in sexlab i think... and animated prostitution... if thats also on, you might see double....

EDIT:

i am noticing alot of .esp files in between .esm files. stahp it! thats a nono..... thatll break everything

a tattoo plugin for CBBE.... youd need CBBE for that.... and you need a UNP like "dimonized unp" for the unp you changed it to..... try reinstalling th- OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!

somewhere in the mod menu... random category.... check everything.... there could be something like a bodysuit or replacer... i had one in sexlab i think... and animated prostitution... if thats also on, you might see double....

EDIT:

i am noticing alot of .esp files in between .esm files. stahp it! thats a nono..... thatll break everything

I couldn't find a bodysuit/replacer, but I could have sworn I have before. those esps have a warning saying that its a .esp but the file header marks it as .esm... I just brush it off. 

Archived