Help needed for creating a simple plugin

Hi all,

I need to create a simple mod where

1.All the elder ladies in Skyrim use the opposite sex animation, so as not to move like the rest of the younger female npcs ( I use a sexy walk)

This can be done very easily in CK

2.All the elder ladies use custom-vanilla armors (farm clothes variants,beggar outfit,monk outfit etc) because i use UUNP skimpy vanilla remodeled armor and i don't like seeing huge HDT boobs on old hugs in skimpy outfits.

Now, i have the needed meshes extracted already and all i need to do is to know how to input them in ck and in what way i can asighn them to the elder females invntory as default outfits (i know how to asighn them, i don't know how to make the visible in ck.

The outfit meshes probably have different than vanilla formid's and stuff (not sure about it though) because i have extracted them from another old npc overall mod that was sorted out in a way where some vanilla npcs wore the mentioned outfits but the rest used the remodelled version i have intalled

Also in the ck they are named differently from the original vanilla clothes (e.g cbbefarmclothevariant02 and not farmclothevariant02 as is named the vanilla one)

So, is there any kind soul out there to tell me how to do it?

Thanks!

Archived