Invisible Devious Devioses textures Help

So I am having an issue with Devious devises of invisible devises after an update.

I was using All in one HDT animated pussy( cbbe) with bodyslide 3.5 and all was right with the world. Then after the latest round of DD I got a problem. The hobb dress and chain harness where not working being invisible. But other then that the devises where all working. Some one suggested it  was to do with bodyslide so I upgraded to 4.1.

Now the only things I can see are the head stuff.

I have got assets , integration , expansion and all the latest required mods. I have tried installing bodyslide selecting multipole options on the menu. Got rid of all in one for cbbe , tried all in ones uup install root and nothing. Reinstalled DDs making sure they where on cbbe .

I am at a loss.

Just to clarify: you say you've installed bodyslide, but did you also use it to create the meshes for the devices? This is now required with the latest updates to the devious mods.

Apologies if you've already done that, I couldn't quite tell from your post.

I am not sure what you mean by that so the answer is probable no

When I am installing I click

cbbe

pre built cbbe + morphs  or pre built cbbe hdt + morph

race menu morphs for cbbe

If that's not what you mean I might need some clarification

It's now a requirement that you run bodyslide and actually build the meshes using the tool. As far as I know when you install the devious mods the only meshes that will be installed are the go meshes (that show up in the menus and if the item is placed in the game world) and the meshes (like gags and blindfolds) that will fit everyone no matter which body you use.

Having said that, I don't know exactly what the "pre built cbbe + morphs" option does.

The easiest way to check if you have the meshes installed is to check the folder:

meshes\devious\devices

Do you only have _go nifs for some items, or do you also have _0 and _1 nifs? For example, with the iron belt, you should have:

beltIron_0.nif

beltIron_1.nif

beltIron_go.nif

If you only have the last of those three, for that item and others, then you need to use bodyslide to build the meshes for your chosen body. The instructions for doing that are on the bodyslide page on Nexus. If you do have all of those then I'm not sure what to suggest.

It's now a requirement that you run bodyslide and actually build the meshes using the tool. As far as I know when you install the devious mods the only meshes that will be installed are the go meshes (that show up in the menus and if the item is placed in the game world) and the meshes (like gags and blindfolds) that will fit everyone no matter which body you use.

Having said that, I don't know exactly what the "pre built cbbe + morphs" option does.

The easiest way to check if you have the meshes installed is to check the folder:

meshes\devious\devices

Do you only have _go nifs for some items, or do you also have _0 and _1 nifs? For example, with the iron belt, you should have:

beltIron_0.nif

beltIron_1.nif

beltIron_go.nif

If you only have the last of those three, for that item and others, then you need to use bodyslide to build the meshes for your chosen body. The instructions for doing that are on the bodyslide page on Nexus. If you do have all of those then I'm not sure what to suggest.

Thank you got it working now.

Only one detail the nipple clamps are just soul gem plugs textures not sure why as I know what they are supposed to look like 

Archived