"Double" body bug with CBBE outfit?

Gump99

Hello, I have a rather annoying issue regarding bodybuilding/slider. Not sure how to even begin to describe it so I'll try my best. I'll start from the beginning, so I decided to install Modern Firearms mod from the author's website and along with the MF came with an armor accessories package called "CUTE" (Made by the same person I believe.). Unfortunately it did not come with bodyslide files so I took it upon myself to mold and try to mess around in the studio to make it fit, I managed to make some pieces fit.

Now here's the issue, I somehow managed to make it fit to a specific preset I preferred and it worked mostly in-game (minor clipping issues were expected). Now I managed to find a new body preset off the Nexus I wanted to use, so I downloaded it and did the usual batch build to all of my armors, it worked for most pieces except for a few. These pieces (The leg armors, black color for both left and right legs - Only those.) for some reason I can't find out why it's still showing the old body rather than the newly built one I just used to create a batch build with. So now when I equip those pieces specifically it shows both the old and the new one. When I remove said pieces, everything returns back to normal (Basically it shows the new body I built.)

I've attached a screenshot depicting my issue, like I said this is the best I can explain it. The set of 'lower' breasts are the old ones I was using and the 'upper' ones are the new ones I just built.

post-995846-0-00559100-1479874451_thumb.jpg

That sounds to me like you forgot to remove the reference body in Outfit Studio when building the body to begin with, I'd go back and double check this to be safe.

When you load up your body in Outfit Studio if there is a body with the armor then you can remove it, load a reference body from your game (preferably the one your using for your character) and make the clothes fit that body then save it, Make sure before you save that the only body in the project is the reference body you injected in manually this will stop the 2 bodies showing up in the game.

Archived