[AA2][Ongoing Characters List] Sweet and Horrible Characters

silentgator

Alright so since im taking a hiatus on the projects im working on, ive been doing some character creation for Artifical Academy 2, figured i might as well share em and give some input on them (which the input bit is a spoiler, so ive kept that at the bottem, download links are a little ways below, if u want obliviousness to who and what they are in character then DONT head to the bottem of this post...)

Just a heads up i do have a few mods and i am unsure as to which ones are being used so ill list the mods i am currently using that might impact the char cards just incase.

--------------

mods

--------

HEXA Clothing Collection MKIII (Pretty sure its 5.2)

HEXA Hairpack RE v3.0

HEXA Override Collection v3.0

HEXA Personality Pack v1.2

A uncensor pack (Not sure if it matters which one but if it does ill update this)

Translationpacks (Again i dont think this really matters which one)

AAUnlimited (Completly Optional, it allows u to replace shit and adds a fix to Forced so it isnt vanilla cutsy consentual rape?, and adds a semi functional Hentai AI to those interaction)

Note: Saddly when i add AA2Unlimited Support it blacks out the preview, so im just going to let the player decide if they want that card with support for it, to add its support to a card u just need to open up the editor then turn unlimited on, then pick AAEdit not the others and then save the card again, and it will have the updated code snippet at the end.

--------------------------------

Updates

-------

Update 1.0

- Corrected Aki and Yuina's Traits so it acted a bit more how it should

- Added Natsumi - Love Lost Character Looking for someone to fill the void

---

update 1.1

- Edited every girl again with proper Sexual Preferences (Might need to do again but for now it should be more realistic to there personality)

- Added Seina - Prep with self respect issues

---

update 1.2

- Added Sister set.

- Might have done some updates i forgot about Will be reuploading to Yandi.sk and have already uploaded alt to filedropper(till i find a better alternative)

- accidently reset yadi.sk links, my bad, fixed.

- Keina Egashira - Prep, Big Sister to Reika

- Reika Egashira - Traumatized Little Sister to Keina

(Note: as i had annoying issues trying to clean my mega download link i didnt spent much of any time testing these, got a lil bit in, but alot of my descriptive was mind eye rather then me seeing it, but should be fairly accurate as normal ill redo it as needed)

---

update 1.3

- Changed Yunia's boob size, kept the old one but you may want to pick one or the other or find yourself covered in annoying shorties trying to ruin your relationships and jump on your dicks, but hey if you enjoy living chastity belts go for it. (Reasons why i changed it is more so because it made unrealistic graphical situations when she ran or did anything quickly, if you dont mind it the link is right next to the new one in the specific character link section)

- Added Saki Kano - Shy Intellectual hoping to be noticed

Huzza! wife told me i should pay attention to brazilian women traits cause apparently im not a good husband for not showing the AA2 community her countries pride and joy, so here we are, made a German Brazilian Athletesk character, HURRAY FOR BUBBLE BUTTS... or whatever... sigh... anyways

- Added Ariel Bonia - Exchange Student hoping for the best in japan (as i cant change shit for voices or any of that stuff she miraculously already knows japanese, fluently, so will just have to say she was just too overly excited to go live there and learned for a entire year or something like that)

update 1.4 Code Red Edition

Poll winner - Redheaded High Octaine (Sluts/preps/spunky athletes, etc)

- Added Shinatsu Maeda - Pro Active Athlete Looking for a relationship that will knock her off her feet

- Added Ana Ikeda - Spunky Prep Hoping to find that special someone

- Added Suzuna Kane - Laid Back Prep with a hidden fire inside

- Added Ayane Tsujimura - Overjoyed Slut wanting to conqure her class

update 1.5

- Added Mari Andou - Depressed with a rough childhood

- Added Sakura Yamashita - Goth hoping to find someone who can understand her

update New Grown 1.6

- Added NEW Karin - Jockette with a painful past

--------

Poll Link (If nothing is here there is no poll up)

What is your favorite girl so far?

goo.gl/3waOk6

--------------------------------

Little bit of a heads up towards download links, i use Yandex, so it has slow download speeds for non registered users (Registry is free) but these files are so small the download speed cut wont really matter, but if it does take too long for you, feel free to register, it takes off the speed cut off entirly.

------------------------

Character DLinks (Copy/paste into browser the "yadi.sk/code")

------------

OLD

Character Count: 20<-- Will update as i add, check it

Entire Character Folder Download link: yadi.sk/d/SWDSm2v7z7Kvk

(Note: So Mega really pissed me off, and im looking for another site for a alt download link, for the time being i put it on filedropper, shitty i know, but im not dealing with how fucked up Mega can be)

ALT LINK(Update 1.5: filedropper.com/aa2characterssweetandhorrible_1

Specific Character Download links below

Erii Ohmae - Naive Intellectual (Bit of spunk)

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/cdS9l467zLNnE

Karin Saitou - Naive Jockette finding it hard alone

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/zYWx3YBMzLNnW

Nao Itou - Naive Prep hoping to find that someone, or someones

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/aGwOKEsYzLNpY

Risa Kawakami - Party Girl in need of being tamed

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/yB5D3Y0FzLNnt

Satomi Sagara - Naive Prep with a Big Sister Complex

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/Uc28SVIxzLNrG

Yuina Kaga - Hardass who only wants to be loved

[Current Version Smaller boobs]

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/2JKgai_7zLNsh

[Original Big Boobs]

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/F-DHxgCxzFz5o

Aki Miura - Martial Artist trying to find something in life worth caring about

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/xjLVVEWJzLNjq

Yuuki Wagatsuma - Problemed Teen, trying to hide the pain

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/YKy_yTjKzLNsP

Natsumi Koyama - Faithful and hurt

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/oHCeICJPzLNpW

Seina Matsuo - Prep with self respect issues

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/nHOExnbbzLNrk

Keina Egashira - Prep, Big Sister to Reika

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/-FON3hWvzLNpx

Reika Egashira - Traumatized Little Sister to Keina

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/sBl7oSvzzLNpJ

Saki Kano - Shy Intellectual hoping to be noticed

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/VT__gWhgzLNqH

Ariel Bonia - Exchange Student hoping for the best in japan 

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/tEKsidyezLNkz

Shinatsu Maeda - Pro Active Athlete Looking for a relationship that will knock her off her feet

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/Ph-fKRkHzLNs3

Ana Ikeda - Spunky Prep Hoping to find that special someone

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/FIGPQY_VzLNkn

Suzuna Kane - Laid Back Prep with a hidden fire inside

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/-j-RvLmjzLNsF

Ayane Tsujimura - Overjoyed Slut wanting to conqure her class

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/ZjAI6YjqzLNmT

Mari Andou - Depressed with a rough childhood

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/7I5PbO9-zLNpk

Sakura Yamashita - Goth hoping to find someone who can understand her

Dlink: yadi.sk/i/iB5xrGUzzLNr6

NEW (Will figure out how imma do ALT links for this one later on, Yadi.sk only for the time being sorry, when you click the char links it will take u the character folder, which will have each version section in its own folder(Where applicable) it will also contain the characters Bio which is for immersion or people intrested in personal RP, there will be 2 variations for each versions type, 1 tanned and 1 normal, enjoy, variations them selves may have a few alternates in with it too, please choose 1 only or it may break your immersion since there can be up to 2+ of the same character in your class on random pick)

Character Count 1 <--- will update when added

Note: Im changing em up to fit the stories i write for em. 

// I may have to edit her traits some more later to fit the story better havent tested properly

Karin Saitou - Jockette with a painful past

Yadi.SK Char Directory: https://yadi.sk/d/7F6ObfbczUqrW

------------

Install Directions (For anyone who doesnt know)

----

To install the characters you move the PNG (which contains the char data too) and place it under your AAEdit Folders Data/Save/Female (Or if you have a install that has all of the things in the same folder, then just your gamefolder/data/save/female)then just drop them into your school when and if you want them to be a part of your class.

-------

Some Screenshots of a few of the girls

(FYI clicking on the Yadi.sk links will give you a preview of the girl via there card)

---

Saddly i am unable to use img tags on this forum so please use the Yadi.sk links to preview.

------

Non-Spoiler bit for those who want to know the difficulty that they will run into

Most of these characters are conservative, Forcing will be harder to accomplish and will be based around the situation, and how the girl(maybe guy depending if i feel like working on male characters too) are feeling, Granted that also depends if your using cheats or not, but on vanilla settings even trying to get them to put out, will take some time, only the Sexually experienced (minor and fully experienced) characters will be able to put out off the bat, and they will try, so if your intrested in another girl, you will need to deter them either helping them get with another one of the guys in your class, or one of the girls or just straight out saying no, there may be some conservative traited experienced girls later, but will see how those work out, the best advice i can give without spoiling the experience for those that want the mystery is keep being good to the ones you like, till they start talking about sex, like for instance if they tell you to not do anything sexual publicly even though you havent done anything sexual, pretty big hint, but even after that dont rush, most of them even if they arnt really romantic will reject if you push, took a while to get this working completly right, even with handicaps you will still have a challenge, but it wont be that big a challenge, so better to stay with vanilla settings for the full experience.

now for the spoiler bit.

Spoilers below, I have taken the time to test out a little bit to see what these characters will really act like and have also taken a bit of time to remove traits and so on to try and get them to how i had decided on them to act, not saying there all complete as i didnt use a full class pallet to test them, but if need be i can edit them some more later, as it sits the info below will give some indepth information, which may break some of the mystery, i also have not yet written the bios but may at a later date.

-------------------

Character Spoiler Info OLD

-----------

Erii Ohmae

----------

Classification: Naive Intellectual (Bit of spunk)

Skin color: White

Hair color: Brunette

Sexual Intelligence: Non-existant, but curious (Intrested in minor acts)

Love Style: Cute, but very shy

Minor Information: Prone to Depression, May forgive cheating, May be ok with multiple lovers but it will take some effort

More information will be applied if needed later

--

Karin Saitou

----------

Classification: Naive Jockette finding it hard alone

Hair color: Dirty Blonde

Sexual Intelligence: Non-existant, want's the right one

Love Style: Extremly Shy, but cute

Minor Information: Prone to Depression, Might forgive cheating, Enjoys food as much as she enjoys sports, Despite her downer attitude she will not let anyone force her into acts she doesnt want to do at that time or ever.

--

Satomi Sagara

----------

Classification: Naive Prep with a Big Sister Complex

Sexual Intelligence: Non-existant, Depending on affection Might be curious

Love Style: Enthusiastic, but can be shy

Minor Information: can be depressed, She thinks of herself as the class big sister, Doesn't like competition, Prone to being forced into things she doesnt want to do (Situation dependent/Mood) Popularity Whore may pounce on the guy maybe girl who has the most pop and will try to spread rumors towards others she thinks are rivals

--

Nao Itou

----------

Classification: Naive Prep hoping to find that someone, or someones

Hair color: Almost pure blonde

Sexual Intelligence: Still a virgin, but has experienced a few things

Love Style: Sexually inclined, But shy and cute

Minor Information: Prone to Depression, Depending on mood: will most likely forgive cheating, enjoys talking about anything, may be willing to have multiple partners, May spread rumors about the ones she likes to those who are dating them

--

Risa Kawakami

----------

Classification: Party Girl in need of being tamed

Hair color: Natural Blonde who Bleachs slightly

Sexual Intelligence: Very experienced

Love Style: Over the top, Naturally Horny

Minor Information: May cheat on lover, May Want more then 1 lover, Might be ok with cheating if she isnt involved in the act, Depending on mood: Will be ok with 3-somes.

--

Yuina Kaga

----------

Classification: Hardass who only wants to be loved

Hair color: Brunette

Sexual Intelligence: Non-existant, but want's to learn everything

Love Style: Abrasive, but soft underneath

Minor Information: Can be very Aggresive, Prone to fighting over people she loves(sometimes even likes), Falls in love easily and can stay in love a long time even if rejected, As active a social person as any Prep

--

Aki Miura

----------

Classification: Martial Artist trying to find something in life worth caring about

Skin color: Brown

Hair color: Natural Brunette

Sexual Intelligence: Non-existant, and doesnt know what she wants

Love Style: Abrasive, but soft underneath

Minor Information: Can be very Aggresive, Prone to fighting over those she loves, Will not be happy to be cheated on, Likes to eat, is not remotly intrested in women but can be swayed into it with effort, Prone to having random bad mood swings as well as having issue forgiving other people, She can faulter if being forced in some situations but she may not like it and she may hurt the ones responsible

--

Yuuki Wagatsuma

----------

Classification: Problemed Teen, trying to hide the pain

Hair color: Natural Red Head

Sexual Intelligence: Non-existant, and has only a slight clue

Love Style: Submissive, Extremly Shy, Cute

Minor Information: Is hurt from past situations and as such is prone to forced interactions and can even enjoy it (But this will still depend on situation/scheming trait but i was able to somehow get it to happen while testing with a non scheming character so situation can still make it able to happen), Is unlikly to fight over someone she loves, Will be hurt if cheated on but wont ever leave but can be hurt bad enough that she wont want to do anything and rather just be around her lover no matter the situation

--

Natsumi Koyama

----------

Classification: Faithful and hurt

Hair color: Natural Blonde

Sexual Intelligence: Existant but still a virgin, and she wants to feel what she felt before again

Love Style: Loyal, Slightly Shy, Wants to please

Minor Information: She is looking for a lover, and wont stay alone for long and once shes taken it will be near to impossible for her to leave (As she had some horrible experiences losing people she fell in love with in the past and isnt going to have it happen again), is likly to fight for the one she loves, and can become extremly hurt if she isnt chosen in sexual situations if contested, Will try to please her lover as best she can, Is prone to masterbation, She will never betray someone even if they betray here if she loves them but will if she just likes them and they shut her down

--

Seina Matsuo

----------

Classification: Prep with self respect issues

Hair color: Natural Blonde with Dyed Brunette hair

Sexual Intelligence: Non-Existant, Knows about sex, doesnt know if she wants to do anything

Love Style: Romantic, sometimes Depressed Romantic (Repressive)

Minor Information: She is slightly Prone to Depressions, She wants to find that one person in her life, She will leave her lover if she is hurt too much (sometimes even if she just got hurt a little), She is upset with her Breast size and as such is not well suited for Breast related interactions (Lower Love increase/excitment), She is not entirly sure if she wants to have sex in any real capacity (Only thing she thinks was really lewd/taboo was Caressing/Kissing)

--

Keina Egashira

----------

Classification: Prep, Big sister to Reika

Sexual Intelligence: Non-Existant, But has masterbated before and enjoyed it

Love Style: Slightly Caring but cares about school more

Minor Information: She is not a very passionate lover but will still fight for the ones who make her feel somthing, Might cheat on someone if they cheat on her or hurt her bad enough, Might cheat first, Will not get along with most women Her sister is included if she likes someone that she likes or rumors get out of hand (Sorry couldnt figure out how to make this be less likly hardcoded behavior)

--

Reika Egashira

----------

Classification: Traumatized Little Sister to Keina

Sexual Intelligence: She had a hard childhood, and knows somthing about somthing, but doesnt want to do that if it isnt with someone she loves

Love Style: Extremly Caring, Cute

Minor Information: She does not like talking, She had a bad childhood and as such she is prone to being forced and in some cases may even like it, Will most likly not cheat on Lover if they cheat on her but things can happen, She only wants people to be happy, She is prone to Depression

--

Saki Kano

----------

Classification: Shy Intellectual hoping to be noticed

Sexual Intelligence: Non-Existant, Knows but is scared to try

Love Style: Extremly Shy, Caring

Minor Information: She is NOT remotly Social, Prone to Depression, Will not leave someone if they cheat on her, Is a Library Hog, Is afraid of being Broken(As in being stuck in a bad relationship this doesnt mean i managed to change dialogue but she wont be easy to get into a relationship with unless u spam actions on her), She MIGHT put out sooner then most but as said above shes scared so might be situational (Play tested variables and she has maybe a slight chance that the first time asking she will put out, but after first try she will be locked into the same deal as most of the other girls, and when i say slight chance, it means i play tested 20 games with her as the test subject and even without any other characters only 1 time in those tests did she want to fuck right when i asked her, and this may have just been her being horny so its a maybe)

--

Ariel Bonia

----------

Classification: Exchange Student hoping for the best in japan

Sexual Intelligence: Some experience, and is really intrested in sex

Love Style: Extremly Caring

Minor Information: She is Extremly intrested in sex but she isnt a slut, She is High Octane when it comes to Mood, She will not like it if you cheat (Worse then Aki), She will forgive you a few times if you cheat but i had her lock out earlier then the rest not sure why could have just been bad luck or over-cheating, She balances academics with athletics (Means she goes to all of the action locations -library-swimming pool-cafeteria)

--

Shinatsu Maeda

----------

Classification: Pro Active Athlete Looking for a relationship that will knock her off her feet

Hair color: Natural Redhead

Sexual Intelligence: Some experience

Love Style: Caring

Minor Information: She will frequent the Cafeteria and Swimming pool alot, Has a dark side and enjoys to be insulted, She is likly to put out easily but might still take some time depending how you approach it, she will be very hurt if shes cheated on, about the same as Aki but she wont hurt you or the other person, she might threaten to cheat on you but she wont

--

Ana Ikeda

----------

Classification: Spunky Prep Hoping to find that special someone

Sexual Intelligence: Not a Virgin but still conservative

Minor Information: She enjoys food, She hates studying, She can fall in love easily, She doesnt like cheating even in the slightest ammount (Kissing/hugging will flip her switch almost as bad as fucking), She wont do anything with you unless your dating (With some Exceptions depending on feelings and situation)

--

Suzuna Kane

----------

Classification: Laid Back Prep with a hidden fire inside

Sexual Intelligence: Not a virgin but still conservative

Minor Information: She is likly to skip school, She likes to fuck but she isnt a slut, She is likly to be angry if you cheat on her, She will try to fight for who she loves/likes(alot)

--

Ayane Tsujimura

----------

Classification: Overjoyed Slut wanting to conqure her class

Sexual Intelligence: Very Experienced

Minor Information: She is a predator(Sex likly and if she starts to like you, expect her to take you and she wont care where), She can force weak minded characters into sex, She will not care if you cheat (Too much anyways), She wont try to stop you from exploring your sexuality, She will cheat on you so dont think otherwise, She doesnt want and never will want to settle down with just 1 person, She can be prone to lesbianism but she will target men over women

--

Mari Andou

----------

Classification: Depressed with a rough childhood

Skin color: White (Tanned)

Hair color: Natural Blonde (Bleached Platinum)

Sexual Intelligence: Non Virgin and is very against sex in general

Love Style: Extremly Caring, Extremly Shy, Cute

Minor Information: She had alot of problems in her family and really hates men because of it, Sustained some damage in her past and as such she can not get pregnant, Does not like being touched sexually (All sexualized touching has reduced effect), Will be extremly hard to get to like anyone (Men more then women but both have issue), Prone to Depression

--

Sakura Yamashita

----------

Classification: Goth hoping to find someone who can understand her

Hair color: Natural Brunette (Dyed Darker with highlight)

Sexual Intelligence: Non experienced, Not too caring about sex, but it does intrest her somtimes

Love Style: Extremly caring, Extremly shy, Extremly Jealous

Minor Information: She might hurt people that try to steal the ones she loves (This also goes towards people she loves who reject her alot), She gets turned on by abuse (But wont let anyone rape her), She doesnt like women all that much but this doesnt mean she wont fall in love and possible want to boink uglies, She will fight over people she loves, She will probly forgive cheating for a while but she might also hurt the person cheating on her or the one that made them cheat (You have been warned), Prone to Depression, she is a bit complex and i havent fully tested her sorry

New Character Spoiler Profiles

--

Karin Saitou

----------

Classification: Jockette with a painful past

Skin color: White (ALT's included for Tanned/Neko)

Sexual Intelligence: Non-existant, Hurt but hoping to find the right one

Love Style: Extremly Shy, but cute

Minor Information: Prone to Depression, Might not accept cheating very well, Is a athlete and as such frequents the cafeteria/swimming pool and shower room, Does not like other women but that doesnt mean she cant be a lesbian or have female friends its just harder

[note: didnt test her too much so she can be liable to change later]

-------------------------------

Will be updating this thread when i work on some more and see how they act/modify there traits to get them more stable.

If i messed up any links (Links should lead to the character card and should have the first name with a number next to it) please let me know (Note: the cards have there Last name, my bad for missing that)

Stress tested most of the character romances, just a heads up till i finish another group of characters tommorow and update the thread properly, Satomi Is a popularity whore, the moment you hit higher then all pop or any other guy does, shes going to pounce on you, worse then Risa or Nao, didn't notice it earlier cause i had 2 other male characters in the quick test, will update the thread file with the needed additional information, This partially applies to Karin, but she won't push you into anything, so i wont bother updating her desc when i get done with the next group of character cards, figured better put it out there before the update since she can blind side very easily, she will also spread rumors about girls that like you if she knows they are rivals.

Edit: and i just confirmed she also spreads rumors about you to the ones you are dating specially if you say yes to her saying she loves you or anything else that would cause issue if actually seen by the character you're dating

Note: Just fyi i just checked to make sure i didnt put scheming or evil on her and they are not, so im unsure whats causing this, guessing i didnt mark up the ai points from each trait together properly, but at the same time it adds a bit of a challenge, so i think im going to keep it in, might also just be my playthrough with bad luck, but would need to test few more playthroughs and i dont have that much time to waste on playing, so will just put it into the desc for her as a warning.

Alright so im going to work on a few fem cards soon, but im going to be reducing breast size on Yuina, kept bugging the fuck out of me when i saw her running and getting a unrealistic boob mash up look, just really doesnt work on a shorty for that boob size, ill be nice and keep the older boob size card up there and i doubt ill be editing anything else on her character as shes already as annoying as can be, so should be fine, but just a heads up to other people who like the character and have noticed irritating shit involving her height and boob size who might want to redownload...

Poll ends tommorow - 2016-11-23 looking like red head sluts or preps or over active athletes will be the mix, will do around 4 of them, but wont start till when the poll ends, give the other options a chance, next poll will be about the characters in general which will end with duplicates or alternatives (Different hair styles, maybe tanning, as well as a new character based off them which will have different looks slightly different traits to make them intresting, but will be roughly the same, as was with this current poll i will continue making character cards as i go, probly going to start making some female gamer specific romancables as in guys (Being both female romancables as well as rivals for male players, possibly romancable by guys intrested in other guys) and lesbians (being middle ground between the male and female gamer population) once i hit a full class roster i may continue for a bit longer making characters but will see once i hit that, may rest from this and start back on my other project though.

Edit: on a side note alot of the girls already made are capable of being lesbians, however some are not, i will probly have a look through all the characters at some point in time and put a romance counter for all the types of relationships are able to be had from the entire roster, and im not entirly sure how the lock off works for hetero only characters as i think i have turned a few lesbian chars straight that shouldnt be able to be straight.

Update New Grown adds in the newer characters/format - I am starting to reform the characters made (However not all characters will be reformed as they fit for what i had planned) towards more immersion, meaning i have started writing up bio's, I finished Karin's new cards and bio (However i didnt spend alot of time on her bio, but it looked like it would do for now, i may rework it, or i may not, i am unsure at this point in time)

Next character to be reformed is Aki, this does mean i will be going non shortys for a while, this is more so because of the graphical issues it can cause ingame in background and in sex scenes, i may at a later date make shorty card sets for the characters that could use them, however bios will be set to end when the girls turn 18, more so cause i dont want flak from random shit heads.

The New Karin has 2 sets already, and each set comes with 2 cards, one tan and one not, first set is normal, second is neko, enjoy, more sets for each character will be worked on at later dates depending on free time, but i will at some point want to go back to my bigger project breakdown, and as such i will not have as much freetime spent on this, but i will still try.

Sorry been a bit sick, have Aki done, and have a start on a lesbian prone new character, Yui, she can still be wooed by male characters, but it will be harder

Aki New: https://yadi.sk/d/BfBWAFDczYhMJ

Yui New (I havent finished her shit yet so the link goes directly to her Char card folder):  https://yadi.sk/d/GUIuRNCBzc4C4

Edit: Will update main post when i get back to working on this stuff, Aki does not have a tan variation of course just the regular, i am probly going to add shorty variants to each version later on as i stated a while ago, for those that want the old shorty version its still up under the old section in the main post, but the personalities(traits wise) have changed for the newer ones.

Archived