[New Project] Legion Prison Camp

Fyrecontroll

This is my first mod, so please go easy on me.

Following up on Loogie's Idea of a Legion prison camp for the enemies of Caesar, I have an idea to bring it to life. I have started with the camp itself.

This project can go several different ways. It could be a camp for those awaiting crucifixion. They could use it for extracting information from their enemies. The idea is that people sent here for one reason or another are too dangerous to be trusted as slaves.

Screenshots

ScreenShot9.jpg

I do not know how the Powder Ganger got there.

ScreenShot8.jpg

I may cut the size of the place down a bit. It is bigger than I thought it was when I rendered it.

ScreenShot7.jpg

This is where the guards will reside. I will be adding more to this area.

• 3 weeks later...

I had considered that, but this camp is going to be where they put people who are too dangerous to be trusted with any sharp objects or explosives, but still valuable enough (for either information, skill set, or ransom) to be kept alive. There will be a lore-friendly story behind it all.

I have not worked on it lately, just got back from a business trip to California. I will try to put some work on it tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy with home and work stuff. I did find some time to work on this a little. I made some changes, the camp is a bit smaller now, and added an interrogation room. I have not filled any rooms and I still have to learn scripting and quest making though I do not believe it will be much of a problem for me.

Here are some new screenshots to whet your appetite for now.

ScreenShot10.jpg

Replaced the Entry Gate.

ScreenShot12.jpg

Reduced the overall size and rearranged the tents. There will be more added later.

ScreenShot13.jpg

Inside the main tent and entrance to the interrogation room.

ScreenShot14.jpg

ScreenShot15.jpg

The incomplete interrogation room.

ScreenShot16.jpg

ScreenShot18.jpg

That is all for now.

Should add a mini quest, where you can get employed as an interrogator.. or vise verse.. be captured and go through a process.. where, depending on what you answer to .. or succumb to. (speech and other skill checks requiring) will determine your fate.. leading to alternative situations..

As interrogator similar skill checks needed with perhaps a perk or two creatively obtaining some results for the Legion.

:sleepy: slow and steady, and this will turn out great.

My original plan is to make this a place the PC gets sent to when captured by the Legion (when Hated or Vilified by them). The PC would then be tortured, abused and interrogated for information useful to Caesar.

I plan to insert a capture script on Legion soldiers and assassins like the one used for Sewer Slave.

I had not planned for a pro-Legion usage of the prison camp, but it is a capital idea.

Archived