need help with more nasty critters (AGAIN)

again the same bug
animals and monsters dont have schlongs
but are few that have
werewolf...
only he have a schlong that get .... you know... Hard?...
fuck this
every single monster that fuck my female char and even serana some times
how da fuck i resolve that?
they show the balls but not the dick....
(last post trying to solve this... i will backup my data )

You might have mods that are overwriting MNC.

What is your load order? If you're using ModOrganizer, it's important to consider BOTH panes. The right pane is easily sorted by LOOT to make sure all your .esp files load in the correct order of their dependencies.

The left pane of MO determines which mods overwrite which. Mods with a lightning bolt icon and either a green '+' or red '-' mean that other mods are overwriting or being overwritten by it. You may have other creature-swap mods overwriting MNC.

Also don't forget to run "Generate FNIS for Users" whenever adding/removing creature swaps.

In Creature Framework MCM, try running "Reregister all mods."

You can also try reinstalling MNC. When you do, make sure you follow these steps: Uninstall MNC< Generate FNIS for Users < Run Skyrim < Load your save < Wait a few seconds for Sex Lab to recognize that MNC is no longer there < Save your game < Quit Skyrim < Install MNC < LOOT < Generate FNIS for Users. Then you should be able to load your game in Skyrim and allow Creature Framework to register with Sex Lab.

What is your load order? If you're using ModOrganizer, it's important to consider BOTH panes. The right pane is easily sorted by LOOT to make sure all your .esp files load in the correct order of their dependencies.

The left pane of MO determines which mods overwrite which. Mods with a lightning bolt icon and either a green '+' or red '-' mean that other mods are overwriting or being overwritten by it. You may have other creature-swap mods overwriting MNC.

Also don't forget to run "Generate FNIS for Users" whenever adding/removing creature swaps.

You can also try reinstalling MNC. When you do, make sure you follow these steps: Uninstall MNC< Generate FNIS for Users < Run Skyrim < Load your save < Wait a few seconds for Sex Lab to recognize that MNC is no longer there < Save your game < Quit Skyrim < Install MNC < LOOT < Generate FNIS for Users. Then you should be able to load your game in Skyrim and allow Creature Framework to register with Sex Lab.

You can...

simplify

please?

PT:

Vose pode ter mods que estao MNC substituindo.

Qual e a toa ordem de carregamento? Se tose estiver usando o ModOrganizer, es importante considerar AMBOS lados. O painel direito es facilmente ordenado por LOOT para garantir que todos os seus arquivos .esp sejam carregados na ordem correta de tuas dependencias.

O painel esquerdo do MO determina quais mods substituem quais.
Mods com um ícone de relempago e um verde '+' ou vermelho '-' significam que outros mods estao sobrescrevendo ou sendo substituídos por ele. Tose pode ter outros mods quetroca creaduras sobrescrevendo imposition de MNC.

Tambem nao se esquesa de executar "Geneare FNIS for Users" siempre.

Em MCM Framework, tente de executar "Reregister all mods".

Tose tambem pode tentar reinstalar MNC. Quando tose fizer isso, certifique-te de seguir estas etapas:
1) Desinstalar MNC
2) Generate FNIS for Users
3) Executar Skyrim
4) Carregar tua salvar
5) Aguarde alguns segundos para SexLab reconhecer que MNC nao esta mais la
6) Salve tu jogo
7) Saia Skyrim
8) Instalar MNC
9) LOOT
10) Generate FNIS for Users

Entao tose deve ser capaz de carregar seu jogo no Skyrim e permitir que o Creature Framework se registre com o SexLab.

(Just Portuguese/Brazilian translation of @Naetholix post.)

PT:

Qual e a toa ordem de carregamento? Se tose estiver usando o ModOrganizer, es importante considerar AMBOS lados. O painel direito es facilmente ordenado por LOOT para garantir que todos os seus arquivos .esp sejam carregados na ordem correta de tuas dependencias.

Mods com um ícone de relempago e um verde '+' ou vermelho '-' significam que outros mods estao sobrescrevendo ou sendo substituídos por ele. Tose pode ter outros mods quetroca creaduras sobrescrevendo imposition de MNC.

Tose tambem pode tentar reinstalar MNC. Quando tose fizer isso, certifique-te de seguir estas etapas:
1) Desinstalar MNC
3) Executar Skyrim
4) Carregar tua salvar
6) Salve tu jogo
7) Saia Skyrim
8) Instalar MNC
9) LOOT

Entao tose deve ser capaz de carregar seu jogo no Skyrim e permitir que o Creature Framework se registre com o SexLab.

LOOT is in NMM?

or i will have to download it?

Thanks now it works

PT:

1) Desinstalar MNC
3) Executar Skyrim
4) Carregar tua salvar
6) Salve tu jogo
7) Saia Skyrim
8) Instalar MNC
9) LOOT

works just deactivating these mods and cleaning the sexlab?

I don't think so. The purpose of uninstalling MNC is to remove the files that may be lingering in your Data folder that SexLab will still try to read if you simply deactivate MNC. Do a full uninstall, as outlined in the instructions. This will guarantee your problem is fixed if it's the problem I think you're having.

I don't think so. The purpose of uninstalling MNC is to remove the files that may be lingering in your Data folder that SexLab will still try to read if you simply deactivate MNC. Do a full uninstall, as outlined in the instructions. This will guarantee your problem is fixed if it's the problem I think you're having.

just need uninstalling MNC?

or need to uninstall sexlab nude creatures too?

(Fuck this will make me lost a lot of time... deleting file per file... damn what i have done)

just need uninstalling MNC?

or need to uninstall sexlab nude creatures too?

(Fuck this will make me lost a lot of time... deleting file per file... damn what i have done)

Just MNC.

And yes, this is why using ModOrganizer is so amazing. 99% of the time, you never have to manually move files around in your game data folders. Highly recommended. :)

All I have to do in MO is uncheck the mod and all of the files are "removed." 

Archived