Creating a new creature in Blender for Skyrim?

Skewered

I am looking for a good guide for creating a creature from scratch in Blender for Skyrim.

I can create objects in Blender, but do not know how to attach a skeleton or export to the game.

Does anyone know of a good guide for doing this?  (or if it's even possible to do in Blender)

I am not worried about animation yet.  I just want to get it in-game right now as a posable object, if that's possible.

I only found tutorials for working with existing creatures.

Also I stumbled upon two general hindrances:

1) the current version of Blender (2.6+) is not well supported by nifskope (last time I tried to create a simple helmet, it was quite impossible to get an export that would not result in CTD). If you're working with Blender 2.49, it's not that much of a problem. If you're working with current Blender Versions it's usally: Create your meshes, fire up 2.49 portable ( http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42755/? ) to import 2.7-stuff and use niftools to export to Creation Kit.

2) Animations/Behaviors are a huge pain in the ass, which might be, why most new creatures are modifications of existing ones. Go into Creation Kit and open Gamplay->Animations, to see, what even a single monstertype requires (also, I have no clue, how to add a whole new .hkx, like "WhispBehavior.hkx", so far the best I did was adding some animations with the help of FNIS).

Archived