reseting boob sizes?

Cock Sucker

I started liking Bigger boobs than the normal 100 scale unpb so at the time the only way I found was to use MME, but I came across pictures from bodyslide/uunp which looked better than the bigger boobs on MME, so I installed uunpb+bodyslide over unpb and for all but 3 it worked fine, perfect!

the 3 followers boobs where HUGE wayyy huge as the 3 were milkmaids I thought ok reset them/turn off growth and it should be done, which worked so i saved and quit, came back later but soon as I reloaded the boobs were reset to the massive sizes again :/ I talked to the author of MME, tried his suggestions to no avail which he said it cant be his mod doing it even though I was only using MME+jugs and those are the only 2 boob orientated mods I know that may alter boobs :/

so then I thought, maybe its a clash with MME and bodyslide uunp? so again reset boobs via MME and removed bodyslide and MME and as a precaution I removed all body mods / skeleton mods etc and reinstalled them hoping that would sort it.

but no, it had an effect where it shrunk them a little but didn't reset them to default, so my question is, is there a way of reseting an npc's skeleton/breast skeleton to default as I would rather not retire the char :/

Archived