Problem with captured dreams animation, tried what the mod page said to do if this happened but to no avail

Elick320

So in my save, I recently got asked by master to try on some items for a customer, although when I accepted the offer master said 2 lines then my hud disapeered. After this I couldent move my character, access the tab menu, I could only go to the escape menu. So far I have tried doing the things the mod creator said to do in a situation like this, which is:

If you are missing Fus Ro D'oh it causes issues with the scenes and makes them stop.
In Integration set the MasturbateOnBeltRemoval to false (unchecked).
If you are using SexLab Random Attack disable it when a scene starts.
If you have control of your character you can try disabling the the player controls in the MCM menu, scenes can't run if you have control.
You can enable / disable the Player AI using the MCM menu ( on reset page) and move to proper position if needed.

All of these didn't fix it, also here's my modlist if it helps: https://sli.mg/a/RP859y

Anyone know what I can do?

Archived