I found a pin up poser type of mod that uses rings. I hope it helps our modders add adult content

scarletrobe303

I found this mod a while back, although many may know about it, I figure some of our adult animation modders could use this as a base to

create their own adult poses.

This mod uses the pin up poser style ring to activate the menu o select the animation or pose that you want to play.

I hope this helps get the ball rolling on some XXX content, I am crossing my fingers for a fallout 4 version of adult show

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16800/?

I just got clearance from Davethedrunk for loverslab modders to use his mod as framework or to add on to or w/e else you all need to do to it to get custom animations and poses going with a ring and gun system.

here is his reply to me from nexus:

davethedrunk

Well let's see.  I am 100% willing to share.  Are you guys interested in the gun and ring items, or simply adding your own poses/animations that you can call with console commands?  

I ask because adding idle poses/animations is 1000 times easier than skyrim.  It's essentially identical to New Vegas if you're familiar.  the only difference is you need HCT to make the poses, but i know you guys have that. as for the ring/gun that's relatively easy too just few more steps. 

Let me whip up a tutorial and i'll post it.  I think i'll make a youtube video and post a resource file here on the nexus.  Give me a little bit.  I'm pretty busy at the moment, but i'll definitely help you guys out smile.gif

It all seems pretty useful if you ask me.

More poses: hell, yes!

The gun: Very useful as-is. Though I could imagine some people wanting it to look like a radio-control-gadget with knobs and dials and an antenna. Which would mostly be a matter of replacing the meshes of the object and assigning a different pose on its use (hold remote control with two hands animation instead of "aim gun").

It all seems pretty useful if you ask me.

More poses: hell, yes!

The gun: Very useful as-is. Though I could imagine some people wanting it to look like a radio-control-gadget with knobs and dials and an antenna. Which would mostly be a matter of replacing the meshes of the object and assigning a different pose on its use (hold remote control with two hands animation instead of "aim gun").

I could see that, maybe someone could do a retexture and animation change

Personally, I use the ring instead of the gun.  I find it seems to suit my playstyle better. One thing I am going to suggest to DTD is IF it's possible he add a graphic up saying what pose is running somewhere on the screen. The menu  comes up, you select which one to use, and away it goes. If you are like me and you have almost no short term memory, you tend to repeat a lot of the same poses. I could write it down on a scratch pad though.......

I am with you on that one. Since spells aren't an option though I am not sure how it could be incorporated to activate player and npc together to have sex with the npc you want to, if you have multiple followers.

Then again I'm not an expert on animations and I know this board has alot of extremely talented posers and animators.

Should I add this information into the sex lab framework topic that is pinned at the top of the page? I will be sure to post the tutorials once they become availible. Dave the drunk told me he will work on them and upload them to youtube. But like I said he has given full premission to anyone on loverslab to use his mod to add animations and poses to.

Archived