Update.esm

SummGai

mmk so even though it says corrupted update.esm' date=' i tried running skyrim and the mods that shouldnt work without the esm does, so maybe its just my bash

[/quote']

Well, if you do run into problems just have steam re-verify your files and it will automatically fix anything that a bad. :)

so myea after dling another version of bash and re-verifying, bash now says that my ini files dont have the [General] headers and yet they do, and now whenever i load a save its an instant CTD

although when i checked in the NMM loadouts it says that the update.esm still is there whilst it is gone in the bash loadouts

so now my problem still is the "missing/corrupted?" update.esm, the "incorrect" ini files and this instant CTD :I

I was getting the instant CTD as well. What I did was go into my Skyrim/Data folder and delete both Update.esm and Update.bsa. Then I verified my local game cache' date=' and it downloaded both files again. Now I don't get the instant CTD.

[/quote']

i gave this a try gaeb and it didnt work for me u.u, still crashing, inis are "messed up", and it still says that my esm is corrupt.

perhaps i should do a fresh install?

or maybe someone can put up their copy of the update? xD i could give that a try

possible fix to the wrye bash error with update.esm

simply use the new/current version of wrye bash from nexus

sry sbire' date=' i gave that a try and im still getting the esm error, im assuming that the latest version of wrye is 297.1

Edit: wait a tick, whenever i load up wrye i see on the top that its version 295.5 :< why does it not load 297 :<

Edit Edit: welp im a dummy x3, forgot to check of the skyrim tick when installin wrye

Edit Edit Edit: ok cool its reading the esm now, but still saying skyrim.ini is missing the [General'] header

Edit Edit Edit Edit: yea still crashing, so since i now know that the update is still working, the problem would then be the ini, now how would i go about solving this one?

Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: ok so fixed the ini but it still CTDs when loading anything

Archived