Problem with Wanhunyi bodyslide

Sorry that I can't provide the file because I'm on the phone, might be able to upload the file later today.

The Wanhunyi armor set has bodyslide support. After building morph with the correct preset in bodyslide, while everything looks fine in bodyslide preview, 2 of the 3 armor pieces behave strangely in game. There are currently 2 issues

1. 2 of the 3 armor pieces, when put on, enlarged the player body. They do change size according to player body, but their sliders are always larger. (Same thing goes for the chest piece/bra thingy. )

2. The accessories that occupy non standard slots, aka the bracelets and chestpiece/bra, disappears when worn with a armor piece. They only show up the first time they are put on, and start disappearing after loading once.

As a side note, all other bodyslide costumes work nicely in game. If anyone has seen this type of issue and know what's the cause, please let me know. Thank you!

2. The accessories that occupy non standard slots, aka the bracelets and chestpiece/bra, disappears when worn with a armor piece. They only show up the first time they are put on, and start disappearing after loading once.

Was having same issue.

Had to change slot of chestpiece (appears as long frontal drop cloth) in both esp/nif.  Default was occupies second chest slot and you can only see that if you have nothing in main body slot 32. 

Sorry can't remember the bracelets.  I'd check for bodyslot conlfict there too.  Tip: Download bodyslots mod from nexus for quick in game feedback.

Was having same issue.

Had to change slot of chestpiece (appears as long frontal drop cloth) in both esp/nif.  Default was occupies second chest slot and you can only see that if you have nothing in main body slot 32. 

Sorry can't remember the bracelets.  I'd check for bodyslot conlfict there too.  Tip: Download bodyslots mod from nexus for quick in game feedback.

Thank you for the reply!

I found a body slot mod, but I think it's just for checking? How would I be able to change the slot of the armor piece?

And may I ask if you have had the first problem before?

(snippy)

Your welcome.

Yes it's just for checking.  But that helps to quickly identify possible issues in game.

To change the slot is described fairly often around here. Try the search function top right on LL, maybe start with body slot, or slot esp or slot nifskope, and go through the results.

If you do any amount of modding for your game there's a ton of info like this easy to find.

As for first problem, I wasn't sure what you meant.  In game is good but sliders are off? 

My BSL for all 3 looks normal in the game so I never had to look at the BSL.

Did you make sure to batch build with morphs having all 3 selected when you built it in BSL?

I'd suggest re-running.  Sometimes one thinks one did something and redoing it - it suddenly is fixed.

(snippy)

Your welcome.

Yes it's just for checking.  But that helps to quickly identify possible issues in game.

To change the slot is described fairly often around here. Try the search function top right on LL, maybe start with body slot, or slot esp or slot nifskope, and go through the results.

If you do any amount of modding for your game there's a ton of info like this easy to find.

As for first problem, I wasn't sure what you meant.  In game is good but sliders are off? 

My BSL for all 3 looks normal in the game so I never had to look at the BSL.

Did you make sure to batch build with morphs having all 3 selected when you built it in BSL?

I'd suggest re-running.  Sometimes one thinks one did something and redoing it - it suddenly is fixed.

For the first problem, it's that the armors enlarge player body when equipped.

They look normal in *bodyslide*, but are NOT good in game. They still scale with player body (sliders go relatively up when body slider goes up, and down when body slider goes down), but are always *larger* in size.

It happens to 2 outfits now: (Im using CBBE versions, of course)

Wanhunyi

S-outfit

I did batch build with build morph selected. 

I don't want to risk reinstalling, because what if I break the working one haha. :D I feel like it's a slider issue that can be fixed by bodyslide or something. 

(snip)

I don't want to risk reinstalling, because what if I break the working one haha. :D I feel like it's a slider issue that can be fixed by bodyslide or something. 

Go to data\meshes\op\bns\wanhunyi and check date modified of cuirass_1, cuirass2_1,cuirass3_1 and the their _0 weight counterparts

Are they all the same date AND time as the day you bodyslid them ?

Just copy and paste cuirass_1.nif and cuirass_0.nif (should be first one) to a backup folder somewhere else.

Then rerun bodyslide.  If 1 is no good, you can just copy, paste and overwrite with your copy.

But if you are serious about finding out, this really is step 1 for troubleshooting.

Fair warning: I use UUNP version so I can't comment about the CBBE conversion you are using.

But it would  be really surprising if someone did only first one right.

You may also want to see if you can find another CBBE conversion here at LL and ask in that thread.

Archived