Some questions to keep up the updates.

Eldorath

So it was quite a long time ago since last I did some modding or played DoA5LR

so to begin with I just want to ask some few questions and some it's not too much of a trouble

to answer them.

So the last time I fixed with DLC and such I used a old version of "DLC tool" and I recently

discovered a newer one: "DLC tool hogehoge2016" and I bought Mai at the same time, however

I can't apply any DLC to her somehow. The --C and --P files are missing or more like any DLC I'm

getting for Mai, it only contains TMC and TMCL and it prevents me to create any DLC for Mai.

Also, is there any useful or necessary tools I should get, know about or changes etc?

I'll continue looking around here on the forum, but will be greatly appreciated if you could

guide me abit. Otherwise, I think that's all I want to know, for now

Edit: Forgot one question. I noticed since the latest patch, I got a bunch of "DLC", not sure if they're real ones.

But whenever I deleted them or didn't apply them to the list, some certain character went unlocked. That doesn't

only included Mai but other "main" characters like Leifang and Hitomi. If I'm not totally wrong, you didn't have to

do this at the previous patch? How come you have to apply the DLC for all the characters now?

Thank you very much in advance.

..... Because I donot know what was the last tools you know about.......

As far as I know, DLC hogehoge is a good DLC management program;

if you want to scan TMCs, you need LR Photo Studio / Noesis;

to manage texture, you need texture tool;

to insert/delete things, you will need LR Photo Studio / TMC Polygon ToolsTMC Insert Tools;

to edit mesh you need Blender plugins and some skills of Blender or 3DSMAX;

there are also special tools like bone tool, UV tool, TimmyC's Object tool, TimmyC's transform tool, et al

Edit: Forgot one question. I noticed since the latest patch, I got a bunch of "DLC", not sure if they're real ones.

But whenever I deleted them or didn't apply them to the list, some certain character went unlocked. That doesn't

only included Mai but other "main" characters like Leifang and Hitomi. If I'm not totally wrong, you didn't have to

do this at the previous patch? How come you have to apply the DLC for all the characters now?

Thank you very much in advance.

I think you just updated the game into latest version (1.08A) that is core fighter edition.

Since you bought game when still full version, then you will get "free" DLC contained every characters (except naotora and mai) and story mode DLC.

To apply those characters DLC you just need to tick those DLC checkbox in your DOA5LR steam library.

to insert/delete things, you will need LR Photo Studio / TMC Polygon ToolsTMC Insert Tools;

there are also special tools like bone tool, UV tool, TimmyC's Object tool, TimmyC's transform tool, et al

Sorry that I didn't made myself clear enough. I was using a older version of DLC tool. 1.1.2 I believe.

Was using Ink reshuffle 4.8 as well, but never had problem with --C and --P files until now, with Mai.

Speaking of DLC, is there an updated costume list? Last one I've used was this one:

post_26120_0_55062200_1435913106.jpg

I think you just updated the game into latest version (1.08A) that is core fighter edition.

Since you bought game when still full version, then you will get "free" DLC contained every characters (except naotora and mai) and story mode DLC.

To apply those characters DLC you just need to tick those DLC checkbox in your DOA5LR steam library.

Oh, I see. But why did they changed to that? Wasn't it better at before?

Now you got a bunch of DLC's which you didn't had before, since it was already included in the game.

Sorry that I didn't made myself clear enough. I was using a older version of DLC tool. 1.1.2 I believe.

Was using Ink reshuffle 4.8 as well, but never had problem with --C and --P files until now, with Mai.

Speaking of DLC, is there an updated costume list? Last one I've used was this one:

post_26120_0_55062200_1435913106.jpg

Now you got a bunch of DLC's which you didn't had before, since it was already included in the game.

then update your tool plz, and you ask why they make core fighter, clearly it because make money as alway

Now DOA5LR become free to play, but you need to buy DLC for story mode and another characters beside Ayane, Hayate, Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa and Mila (free DLC).

Archived