Scripting help

I am using a mod that adds animations during conversation and since I use devious devices wearing an armbinder I don't want them to play when I have an armbinder on is there some code which I could place into a the idle function that detects when an armbinder and not play the animation?

Also if possible is there a way to do it without adding a dependency if not thats okay too..

anyway help would be appreciated!

Hi.

With some advanced scripting I think it is possible.

In two words:

* you have to find how the animations are played (by scripts, by packages with idle anims, etc.)

* you need a way to condition the execution (code or conditions of packages/scenes/ext.) a conditional variable on a quest script will do the job

* then you need your way to change the value of the conditioned script (probably an OnEquip event on an alias attached to the player.)

Hi.

With some advanced scripting I think it is possible.

In two words:

* you have to find how the animations are played (by scripts, by packages with idle anims, etc.)

* you need a way to condition the execution (code or conditions of packages/scenes/ext.) a conditional variable on a quest script will do the job

* then you need your way to change the value of the conditioned script (probably an OnEquip event on an alias attached to the player.)

Thnx for the info CPU!! this will definitely help me

Archived