ctd issues on main screen load

eviljanitor

I have been trying to fix this issue since thursday. Both my load order and Papyrus are uploaded below.  All my mods show up as clean in loot and have been sorted using loots auto-sort feature also my bash patch has also been updated and all mods have been checked vie wyre smash for missing masters and masters that were in the wrong order. I have currently have no mods subscribed via steam. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Papyrus.0.7z

load order.txt

crashing during main screen usually means your missing required files for your mods to work correctly.

things I noticed:

your still using the multi patches even though you have all dlc? get the latest all in one patch!

no.22 you have an esp above an esm? that shouldn't be possible and "might" cause issues

also im sure its not a good idea to have multiple follower mods all together ie EFF, AFT

plus and this is my opinion your load order is very messy -.- you should have main esm,esp at the top before all other mods and I mean stuff like clothing / armour / houses should be lower on the list (near the bottom) and stuff like racemenu should be near the topish

Hi,

You seem to have some missing thing but not sure if it's the root cause. Have you checked for 'Identical to master' and 'undelete reference' and 'check for error' all your mod ? It's not the solution (as I still experience ctd from time to time) maybe but it's help.

Archived