CTD usually when going for a second animation.

So, i have the latest version of SexLab and SexLab Romance and the ignore gender one too.

I'm getting CTDs usually when i start the second animation, like, when i go for a second round let's say. Also, the animation i tested just now was "rough from behind" and for like 14 seconds my MC (a female with CBBE body model, HDT for the boobs and breasts and using the Phygnos Defaul addon for SOS [a penis model for females with CBBE but without physics, it is always pointing straight] ) got half of her body into the ground but doing the animation on the female NPC (Brelyna, a follower), then she got back to the right position.

I did the animation at Blackreach, i'm on a even ground, it is plane, there isn't any kind of stuff to interfere.

So, how can i fix this? :(

I use Wrye Bash, LOOT, i have FNIS and TES5edit, XP32 skeleton, all the essential stuff.

Papyrus.0.log

Wrye Bash LO.txt

Archived