CTD on Exteriors (even) after (de)installing Sexlab/ZaZ

Nachtalb

So, a few days ago I decided to make a new Data Folder with new Mods, after I got bored of doing the same things all over again, and everything went fine, until I left QASmoke to Riverwood. It lagged on the loading screen and then just crashed to desktop. After a few hours of frustration I tried to coc to the Sleeping Giants Inn and to Whiterun, and it actually loaded, showed yellow Textures (the Inn was completely yellow, in Whiterun first everything and then just few meshes) and then crashed. I thought this to be an issue with my Nvidia driver, so I updated it, but the only thing that changed was that now the same thing as in Riverwood happened wherever I coc'd (exept QASmoke, which always seemed to work just fine).

I wanted to now if this was because of my driver or mods, so I changed back to my normal Data folder, and loaded the game. And there were no problems at all. So I went back, loaded my other data, tried if all mods work correctly (they did) and then coc'd and crashed. When I looked into the papyrus log, it first said there was something wrong with Defeat, so I deactivated it, then it was Working Girls and after I deactivated every Sexlab Mod it was just something about "Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets."

I was too annoyed and so I ended up just deleting the whole Data Folder.

Now I tried again yesterday. I copied my normal Data Folder, deleted some of the mods I wouldn't use and ran the game. Succesfully. Then I installed some non-Sexlab mods (XPMSE, Realistic Force, some RaceMenu Mods, Remodeled Armor for UUNP Bodyslide), ran the game, made my Char and tried to coc to riverwood, which worked perfectly. Then I installed a First Person Plugin, SoS and reinstalled hdt, because there was something not working 100% with the body, again went ingame, coc'd and all was fine.

After this I installed SexLab Framework v162 Full, Zaz Animation Pack v61 and v0611 Patch. And it again crashed upon Riverwood. I now have deleted all files that were part of their zip archive, hoping my game would now work again, but it still CTD's whenever I coc to Riverwood or Whiterun.

It's probably something really stupid I'm missing, so if someone could have a look at this, I would really appreciate it.

My loadorder as it is now:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Feminine Females.esp