Shlongs of Skyrim + Werewolf Encounter = Instant CTD

Hi

So, I have tried to solve this little problem of mine for awhile and I have managed to narrow it down but I have not found solution. The thing is, when I had SOS installed, and I would have encounter with werewolf, the game would instantly crash. I started game over three times, blaming it on another mod, before I learned how to read and noticed a line in my crash log. Unfortunately MO has removed the log file on its own so I can copypaste the actual line in here but I try to describe it as well as I can.

So every three times everything would work fine, until a werewolf would spawn. After the crash, the log showed that SOS had tried to create a new file, called "werewolf.something". I can't recall the file type but it I assumed it was, well, the werewolf-shlong. However the error that I received was Windows Exception (c0000005). That lead me to initially think that the problem was something else, until I tried to remove SOS from my game after third new game and the crash just stopped happening. I thought it was corrupted install or something, so I re-downloaded SOS and removed old file and replaced it with the one I downloaded. But, no dime. Only completely removing SOS worked.

So, is this a known problem that I have somehow missed or is it just me? If someone knows how to fix this, please let me know. I wonder why the SOS stopped working so suddenly but I can't really say if the problem was there always, but I just had not had it because I had not met werewolves until I used unleveler and ASIS together, thus encountering more werewolves. Either way, I wish I could get SOS back somehow...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Archived