crdeSexhook ERR

[CRDE] crdeSexhook ERR: sexlab doesn't have player controller or mod is turned off

[CRDE] sexlabhook: sexlab wasn't started by DEC or ALL not set

R6025
-pure virtual function call

These three errors are occurring regularly, preventing animations from playing properly.

When animations are triggered by mods such as cursed loot, defeat and horrible harassment, the characters will move into position to start the animation.

However, before the animations starts, the NPCs "bounce" slightly (I mean this literally) and the animation ends before it has even begun.

Other mods such as Dangerous Nights, Sexlife and Solutions are unaffected by this and play animations normally.

The first error occurs when Deviously Enslaved is disabled, the second error occurs when it is enabled.

The third error is a VC runtime library error, which I have commonly seen throughout the years whenever something goes wrong with sexlab animations. In this case the error (and resulting crash) occasionally occur in place of an animation ending.

I tried to create a papyrus log to find out exactly what was wrong for myself by entering the settings into the Skyrim.ini however only a "Log" folder has been created by the game and no papyrus log within it (which I found weird).

Also this is a fresh installation of Skyrim. There has been no installing mods over their older versions. LOOT, Wyre Bash, TS5Edit have been used as well.

I'm hoping that even without a papyrus log someone still might know the problem I'm having or it's cause.

Archived