CTD upon loading Live another Life scenario

Hello there, Loverslab community, sorry to bother you.

Recently I have completely uninstalled my Skyrim including the deletion of my Steam folder for it but I've decided to play again and I reinstalled about 140 mods. After I had created my character I crashed so I figured that too many mods try to load at a time and I uninstalled them again only to reinstall them like 5 at a time which worked.

Now to my actual problem right now: I have created my character and I can walk around in the Live Another Life cell.  When I select a scenario and go to bed everthing is fine aswell, game loads like it's supposed to. When the game finishes loading I can still walk for a split second but then the game crashes without any further ado.

If I pick the start where I have to pick the lock and brreak out of the cell the game crashes after opening the door and walking for a couple seconds.

I have uninstalled some of the mods and tried it again but I still crash after loading. 

Do you guys have any idea what could cause this?

here is the papyrus link

Papyrus.1.log

In case I forgot to provide some info please tell me.

Thank you so much for any help you can give me!

Edit: I tried installing Skyrim Unbound but now when I press new game, it crashes after loading.

So it's probably my whole worldspace that is bugged? Probably? Maybe? I have absolutely no idea what could possibly cause this.

Edit2: Just gonna keep you guys updated in case anyone has an idea. I deactivated my whole load order (save for Live another Life) and the game didn't crash upon exiting the cell, which is nice, I guess. So now it's a matter of uninstalling every single mod to find out what could possibly be the cause, righto?  

do you use devious framework? i don't myself, since i try to stay away from too many WIP mods. the papyrus seems to indicate it going haywire, assuming the tail end of the log shows DFW tags being the problem (although scripts aren't supposed to cause CTDs according to some)

not much help am i? sorry. crashing a few seconds after entering the game world seems an odd one for sure, especially after live another life

do you use devious framework? i don't myself, since i try to stay away from too many WIP mods. the papyrus seems to indicate it going haywire, assuming the tail end of the log shows DFW tags being the problem (although scripts aren't supposed to cause CTDs according to some)

Yeah, I've installed. Seemed very interesting. 

I've deactivated Slaverun and I didn't crash after exiting the cell. So Slaverun probably conflicts with the Devious framework. Let me test that out.

EDIT: Nope, deactivated the Framework and activated Slaverun again but it still crashed. Let me dig up the Papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

There it is.

Thanks a lot for the effort, I appreciate it greatly. If you happen to find what's wrong, that would be great but if not I'll just play without Slaverun and hope for the best!

EDIT: Did some more experimenting and it seems like it wasn't Slaverun alone but also qayl and 2 other small mods.  Probably just installed too many mods or something which would be weird again because I've installed way more before and didn't have any trouble like that. Oh well, no matter.

Problem's (kinda, maybe, not really) fixed and I'm happy.

well, as a rule of thumb, i tend to shy away from WIPs for my core mods until i get a stable playthrough.  oh sure, i'd love to install slaverun reloaded, and estrus and all those other just way out mods (SD+, etc) ...just not right now especially since my computer is economy class from 5 years ago.

btw, do you have this in skse.ini?  (i'm sure you know how to use the Mod Organizer ini settings button, but it isn't in there, you have to open up your skse mod in explorer to find it)

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

BTW, you don't need the above ini tweaks if you're using crash fixes to handle that aspect.

FYI, it probably isn't the solution to your problem since i'm merely guessing

Archived