can somebody edit the LoversRaperS to rape corpse without 15 second limitation?

emptyvase

the lastest version of LoversRaperS can rape corpses but only NPC that died with in 15 second and I think this is unnecessary.I dont know how to edit the script so can someone do it plz?Just delete that limition(and plz dont use that RussionVersion):P

the lastest version of LoversRaperS can rape corpses but only NPC that died with in 15 second and I think this is unnecessary.I dont know how to edit the script so can someone do it plz?Just delete that limition(and plz dont use that RussionVersion):P

Could you link to which one you are talking about? It looks like there are multiple variants.

So do you want to be able to rape dead NPCs or do you want to see other NPCs rape dead ones or NPCs rape you when you die?

If you want NPCs to rape others and you, get loversnecrophilia

If you want to rape dead NPCs, then I'd suggest getting loversmagic, then get the "createrapeslavedoll" spell which can be used to resurrect dead NPCs and make then your sex slaves.

Hope this helps.

So do you want to be able to rape dead NPCs or do you want to see other NPCs rape dead ones or NPCs rape you when you die?

If you want NPCs to rape others and you' date=' get loversnecrophilia

If you want to rape dead NPCs, then I'd suggest getting loversmagic, then get the "createrapeslavedoll" spell which can be used to resurrect dead NPCs and make then your sex slaves.

Hope this helps.

[/quote']

Actually, some previous versions of LoversRaperS had the ability to rape the near dead. After a certain amount of time, they'd die for good and you couldn't rape them anymore.

If you want NPCs to rape others and you' date=' get loversnecrophilia

Hope this helps.

[/quote']

thank you I'll try this

I'm not sure if this question deserves its own thread...

Can somebody tell me what the RessurectRapeDone object in the RaperS script is supposed to do? It looks like it should remove itself after it kills the npc, allowing the player to keep touching the body, but instead remains in the inventory and makes the check fail if the player touches the body a second time. (Removing the check to see if there's that object will make the dead npc stay alive after being raped a second time!)

I've already disabled the minute check, but this is driving me crazy. Is this supposed to happen? Is there something wrong with the callback script in RaperS? What's going on??! :@

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working. Now I'm working on why I can't change animations when the target was dead.

Archived