NWN2 Project: Spider in the Watch WIP

Guest Pentagon

Guest Pentagon

Spider in the Watch

spiderlogo_zpsvh2gnyzp.png

Welcome!

Hi there, having like most played a lot of the amazing NWN1 adult content, I was somewhat sad to discover that there was minimal if not no, adult NWN2 content. After, 20 seconds in the Toolset I discovered why! None-the-less, I am determined that I can get to a point of releasing something of tolerable quality... at some point.

Premise

You're an undercover watch woman, infiltrating the Thieves Guild to bring it down from within... 

FAQ 

Will this ever be released?

Maybe, I have a story written, which is why I am confident in posting this thread. I have a tangible beginning, middle and an end and it's not god awful... I felt that by posting this, it served two purposes; one I can genuinely harvest the communities idea's (you sick bastards) and also if I feel that there is genuine interest it makes it a lot more motivating to work on. 

I must reiterate that we're talking thousands of words of text and this is both draining and time consuming.

Is it an adult module?

Yes, you can take it loosely to resemble a NWN1 module in this sense, there will be conversation based encounters with skills being used along with text. 

I am a 'writer' as it were, I am not an animator, ergo it will as far as I am able, be black screens. I can however promise to make up for this with the extreme use of graphic adverbs!

Will there be companions?

As much as they are a key part of most RPG's, my intention is to have a main story which will assume that the player is alone. However, there will be several NPC's who have quests which involve teaming up with them. This should be reiterated, to be a temporary arrangement, undercover spies don't get friends sorry... 

Ideas welcome

The overall story is pretty much done, however what I would welcome inspiration/ideas on are the more standalone encounters, my intention is to create lots of different and interesting idea's, many with adult themes ^^, but not exclusively. Community input is welcome, and anything that is seconded enough times, I would be keen to incorporate, within the parameters of what I want in my game :P.

Kindest regards,

Pentagon

An interesting idea. I loved NWN1 and its potential for awesomeness with user-created content. Lack of... well, everything in NWN2 came as no surprise, what with everyone having a plastic face and looking like an axe murderer. Instead of granny panties we got glued on clothes. Yay! I've since learned that there are very few problems a bunch of dedicated modders couldn't fix, but I just couldn't get into it.

The premise is solid and holds potential for all kinds of debauchery and intrigue. Black screens are perfectly fine, being that my imagination does most of the work anyway with this sort of thing. Also liking the "PC works alone" dealie. Not only does it create a sense of danger and vulnerability, but it's much easier to RP a single character as opposed to a whole party.

I have no doubt there will be plenty of interest as the project progresses. A module of "tolerable quality" would be incentive enough for me to pull the game from my GOG library and give it a whirl.

In for progress, as I think this is an interesting concept.  Am not a big fan of NWN2, but will re-install it on my PC once this project is ready for release. 

I know someone on here is working on good NWN2 sex animations, so maybe you can check his work out.  Otherwise, colorful adjectives and adverbs work fine for me!  :)

Thanks for posting!  And best of luck on this project.

Archived