Followers dont stand still

for some reason, my followers wont stop cycling through their idle animations while standing still. they continuously fold their arms, sweat their brows, motion towards me like they are talking to me, every idle animation keeps being played over and over, not even finishing a full animation before starting another one. 

i've ran FNIS hundreds of times already and i dont know what to do

modlist.txtPapyrus.0.logplugins.txt

blerk? why is your TES5Edit backups mod activated? am i seeing that wrong?

and why is your bashed patch unmanaged?

i looked at your entire list...i might have missed a couple because of acronyms i don't recognize, but nothing really jumps out at me as being a likely cause.

btw, why are you using a nudesuit mod?

ermagurd...did you read your papyrus? your milkmod is going nuts. lol

i looked at your entire list...i might have missed a couple because of acronyms i don't recognize, but nothing really jumps out at me as being a likely cause.

to answer your question, long story short what is titled TES5Edit Backups actually now contains the core skyrim files (dont ask)

im gonna level with you, im not entirely sure what the bashed patch was supposed to do,

the nudesuit was for at one point to fix the broken futa milking cuirass which is now redundant because i can keep that sucker off forever, i really should just get rid of it

and as for the papyrus, i had a feeling milkmod went apeshit

to answer your question, long story short what is titled TES5Edit Backups actually now contains the core skyrim files (dont ask)

im gonna level with you, im not entirely sure what the bashed patch was supposed to do,

the nudesuit was for at one point to fix the broken futa milking cuirass which is now redundant because i can keep that sucker off forever, i really should just get rid of it

from one modding n00b to another, i think your scripts have become overloaded and that's what's causing your idle animation triggers to go haywire. just a guess

from one modding n00b to another, i think your scripts have become overloaded and that's what's causing your idle animation triggers to go haywire. just a guess

thats what i get for buying a 300 dollar lenovo g50-80

Archived