Compiling sslAnimationDefaults Errors

Heya, guys!  I'm trying to recompile this file in creation kit because I'm attempting to remove specific animations from SexLab in order to make room for external animations.

Firstly, I read this; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47839-remove-sexlab-native-animations-to-substitute-for-nonsexlab-animations-and-zaz/?p=1199701 and followed the directions.

I ended up with script flags, so I went and found the scripts.rar file from CK and unpacked it into the according folders. I then reinstalled SKSE manually and replaced where applicable.  Now I'm getting the following errors;

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sslAnimationDefaults"...
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,42): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,19): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,30): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,16): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,16): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,42): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,16): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,61): variable NiOverride is undefined
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,72): none is not a known user-defined type
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None
No output generated for sslAnimationDefaults, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sslAnimationDefaults

I read on another thread here that this was due to missing RaceMenu (NetImmerse Override) scripts, so I uninstalled RaceMenu from NMM and deleted it, then reinstalled it through NMM.  No change.

I'm not very proficient with this sort of thing and have no idea what I'm doing.  Help?

ok so I went and got BSAopt, unpacked RaceMenu.bsa and manually put those files into the respective folders and got it to compile.  YAY!  Now...do I delete the BSA file from my data folder since it's now incorporated into my folders manually...?  Is there any harm in just leaving it there?

Also; does doing this free up those slots for SexLab to add more animations?  AFAIK SL can only manage up to 500 and I have about 1000 lol.

ok so I went and got BSAopt, unpacked RaceMenu.bsa and manually put those files into the respective folders and got it to compile.  YAY!  Now...do I delete the BSA file from my data folder since it's now incorporated into my folders manually...?  Is there any harm in just leaving it there?

Also; does doing this free up those slots for SexLab to add more animations?  AFAIK SL can only manage up to 500 and I have about 1000 lol.

If you unpack the BSA and keep the files, then the BSA is no more useful.

And, NO, you will not get any extra anim. The limit is 500 and is fucking difficult to increase.

I know SL has the 500 limitation.  I'm saying does removing these animations from SL make that slot available to something else? Lets say, for example, I have 505 total animations.  I remove 5 AP animations from SL in this manner, does that allow the 5 that were previously over the limit to take their place?

Archived