FNIS issues and other issues :(

FetishCo

I seem to have fudged up the body alltogether now and the fps loss is horrible.

AND!!! You are repeating yourself!  I'm not sure how to resolve this =P

Once again, pick either CBBE or UNP and go with that, for body, armor, and clothing.  So if you download an armor mod, and are using a CBBE body, it should be CBBE armor.  If you are using a UNP body with devious devices, then you must download the UNP version of devious devices, otherwise you will get model clipping like in your screen shots.  

Running bodyslide on your individual armors/clothing could help correct any minor issues, search youtube for tutorials on how to do that.

Also, at one point I switched from a CBBE to a CBBE Athletic, and then to UNP.  and I could not get away from the CBBE Athletic until I uninstalled CBBE and Body slide and removed the models manually.  They tend to be a bit sticky.  This could cause issues.

AND!!! You are repeating yourself! I'm not sure how to resolve this =P

Once again, pick either CBBE or UNP and go with that, for body, armor, and clothing. So if you download an armor mod, and are using a CBBE body, it should be CBBE armor. If you are using a UNP body with devious devices, then you must download the UNP version of devious devices, otherwise you will get model clipping like in your screen shots.

Running bodyslide on your individual armors/clothing could help correct any minor issues, search youtube for tutorials on how to do that.

Also, at one point I switched from a CBBE to a CBBE Athletic, and then to UNP. and I could not get away from the CBBE Athletic until I uninstalled CBBE and Body slide and removed the models manually. They tend to be a bit sticky. This could cause issues.

Hmm i think i might try deleting the models then. But i dont see why the model interferes so much with devious devices. I dont use the slides on the bodys.

Now that i am getting inaanely bad fps drops once i go outside. It makes rhings harder. I am asuming i have to many aaves and garbage files laying around.

Alright so i think i straightened everything out. I did a batch build with a UNP body. That solved the problem wearing devious devices. No more dissapearing body or skin coming through the outfits.

The FPS deop i solved by taking my graphics setting off ultra. Kinda bummed but it still looks very good. At the moment i see no real issues. I did however get a never ending loading screen when exiting a building. Not sure if fluke or real problem yet.

I will have to check again tomorrow when i get home from work. I would like to thank every who helped and contributed to most likely noon questions and problems. It was greatly apreciated.

THANK YOU!!!!

Fixed the loading issue with safety fix and minimized CTD by disabling save on menus.

The FPS drop makes game unplayable outside. It drops below 10 but goes back to 60 on interiors.

I have no graphic mods. I am running a gtx670m with 16gb ram and a i7 on medium settings

Archived