Difficulties with PAHE, Custom Homes and Summon Followers mods

Hi everyone. So, I'm having some difficulties with Paradise Halls Lives On(?) and Summon Followers mods. It seems that there is major incompatibility between those two.

The thing is, I was looking for some place to dump my slaves to wait, because if I have more than 3 with me, they start to form a straight line with even distances instead of gathering around me...  Resulting a row of slaves that was long enough to cover the river in Riverwood from shore to shore, and some slaves flowing away because they decided to stop swimming.

I tried first the Cannibals Shack-player home, that had its own cell to keep prisoners in and spell to send them there. Sounded perfect. But the way the shack was coded resulted many slaves to reset inside the cell without their collar, meaning that when I left the area, they "escaped". Also restraining them to prevent this from happening caused them to reset in a way that removed the physical binds, but left them in "tied up"-stage, with animations and with no way to remove the cuffs because there actually were not any.  So I had to give up with it, after 7 slaves either escaped or were stuck in imaginary bounds forever, and I kept having CTDs because the game would go crazy if I tried to "Remove Restraings" option when there actually were nothing to remove. Can't blame it, really.

While I was looking for alternative solution, I came across with Dwemer Jar, portable player home. Thought it was even better, I could carry my slaves inside my pocket and with the collar and waiting-command they would also STAY there. And as I play without fast travel, there was no need to travel across the Skyrim to go change the ones I have with me or retrieve the ones I wanted to sell. The problem: even though followers are allowed inside, the slaves don't follow. Only way I can get them into the jar with me is if I decide to knock them out, put them in the sack and carry them one by one into the home, and do the same if I want them out with me. It seems that it works because while in the sack, they are considered as "objects". Even with only 10 slaves, that takes time...

So my next solution was summon followers-spell. Thought I could go into the jar, summon them and then told some of them to wait inside. No luck. It seems that because the spell checks actors that are involved in DialogueFollower-quest, and because slaves are not considered followers and have no follower dialogue, it skips them. I then tried to make one of my slave to be a follower, both with console and with Amazing Follower Tweaks "Make follower"-command... Which resulted me to be unable to interact with them at all.

TL; DR: Because of glitch(es), I need a place to store slaves into. Preferably a place I can either carry with me or teleport in and out from, because I play without fast travel, and where the slaves are able to follow. It can be just an empty room that I can summon a door / hatch into and that is accessible by slaves.

Or I need a spell. Spell that A. Works as the "Summon Followers"-mod, but works on Paradise Halls-slaves, B. Teleports the slave into some kind of marker that I can place inside the home, or C. Turns slaves into objects, like when in Defeat you can put the victim inside a sack and it's considered as object in your inventory; but so that there can be more than one.

If there is a mod that works the way described above you know about, please let me know. Or if there is a EASY, preferably idiotically simple way to mod this (as I am not familiar with modding, at least when it comes to Skyrim), I would be grateful if someone could walk me through the process. ...very, very slowly.

Or if you come up with solution I have not thought of yet, feel free to call me an idiot and tell me how to get this to work without having a neat line of slaves long enough to cover all Tamriel...

Thanks in advance!

I accidentally managed to solve my own problem, at least almost.

I found this little gem  just a moment ago. To simplify, it lets you to spawn rather large marker wherever you want and connect it with another one, and any NPC that walks on it gets teleported. I tested, and it does work with Dwemer Jar. Put one in the jar, one on the ground, and either trick or otherwise force follower / slave to walk over it. DO NOT use command mode; as soon as the follower / slave is teleporter, you will be stuck in the command mode until you go inside the jar and talk to the NPC. If you don't want NPCs to teleport back, just disconnect the one in the jar or destroy the one you used to move the follower / slave in the first place.

But another trouble: My slaves that I teleport to the jar appear in the place of a freaking mannequin, which moves God-knows-where, and get stuck.  I need to find a way to remove the mannequins for good...

Archived