Modding kids to Adults first time

Wade58

Finally found a way to Mod the kids to adults real adults with the same dialog do not know how to change that except by changing the voice type, but when I do that I get the original voice in CC no sound and the new voice with sound. The biggest problem I'm having is when I first interact with a new NPC right after it will attack me or if I have followers with me attack them. Got the first clue as to why it might be happing when Runa went on a rampage in the Orphanage. She started attacking Yumi and was saying something about Skyrim belongs to the Nords since Yumi is an Imperial, do not know if that's the only problem though. So I'll start off by changing all of them to Imperials and see if that fixes the problem, the other problem I found is I had their aggression to high fixed that. Man can they fight even better than the original adults talk about mean the guards even run from them. Watched Mila V killed a guard with one blow it was one of those power attacks they seem to use them a lot. Do not remember setting that up though. If you have any Modding friends send them this message and see if they got any ideas on how I can fix it. I've been using Creation Kit to do the mods and loot to check master and load order. And yes I use FNIS.

Not sure if my original thought is correct went in and changed there class to reflect there character in game. Where as before I was giving them Ranger, Melee, so on so fourth and I think it caused them to be very aggressive. I'm just guessing at this since I know nothing about modding, heck I'm just plugging and playing have not found anyone to talk me through anything yet seems no ones talking anymore. @%$*&) (&^% .

Archived