First Time Posting

Aarcus

Gday guys,

First id like to start by saying i am a true fan of EVERYONE here.

I've been using LL since oblivion and adore you're efforts so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for helping me make my own style of game how i want it. :shy:

I have made a few tweak mods but nothing as serious as you guys seem to just pop out on a regular basis. although I've tried to learn it never seems to stay in my head longer then an day =.= so I've come here to ask for some help.

i am a fan of the CBBE V2 body with leggings - its hands down my favorite body mod. however since the original maker only made it and nothing else its been overtaken and forgotten <- serious downer.

anyway ive just now grabbed the CBBE v3 with body slide and made my own body with it. however ive run into 2 problems which is where the help part is requested, First - is there anyway i can take the textures from the LOWER half of CBBE V2 (the leggins) and add them to the CBBE V3? i dont need the Bounce on the ass as much as i need the leggings =D.

Second - I recently came across the AP(animated Prostitution mod) and fallen inlove with it because its exactly what started my addiction to Oblivion mod collecting (the straight out NO to having a game their way instead of ours) anyway ive played around with a few things and after adding this new CBBE V3 body the AP starts up an animation it all goes great EXCEPT the breasts seem to sink inside the body and leave 2 holes with the actual cups popping out of thin air above the shoulders... i have no idea why because it all seems to work. At first i thought maybe i need a dif skeleton but i looked around and no body mods seem to say anything about a skeleton? so please can someone explain to me how i can fix this?

(1) Anyway to take the Leggings from CBBE V2 and add to CBBE V3?

(2) Fix for disappearing CBBE V3 breasts with AP?

Thank You To all Who took the time to read my thread i will be on it like a hawk =D so any and all reply even flames are more then accepted.

91 views and only 1 person said something 0o not even a bit of flame?

I'm nothing but patient but please ANY info is accepted. so i will wait.

But i just had a breakthrough up in the old noggin and the first problem is solved =D bit patchy but ill take a bit more time and make it perfect. (i just dug up Photoshop from the deepest darkest corners and transferred the leggings to the new DDS file.) worked like a charm,

although a bit rough haha.

But the second problem is way out of my league to even contemplate what could be wrong =\ Ive seen similar things happen in oblivion IE breasts were just long pixelated beams that shot out and never ended but that to the best of my memory was a armor mod fault although it could of been the addition of BBB to said armor. However this is not armor related and the breasts aren't missing per-say they are just not in the right place? i dont even know how to describe inward breasts 0o... and to my knowledge not a BBB or whatever its called on skyrim fault either because JoshNZ the creator of AP(animated Prostitution) advises people to download a BBB body.

i dont know about the first thing but the BOOBIES :P thing happended to me when i used bouncing BOOBS skeleton or body so check that out, but it could just be the AP mod itself , for me 1.9 makes the entire body of my ashen x117( i have UNP) disapear so if you want an older version of AP which works i would be glad to give a mediafire link just ask.

i dont know about the first thing but the BOOBIES :P thing happended to me when i used bouncing BOOBS skeleton or body so check that out' date=' but it could just be the AP mod itself , for me 1.9 makes the entire body of my ashen x117( i have UNP) disapear so if you want an older version of AP which works i would be glad to give a mediafire link just ask.

[/quote']

TYVM for taking the time to read over my little problem =D but I've just finished solving them both. the first one was simple and the second was a dead end due to weight issues the breasts go inside out =D.

So ive taken up a new body mod that i made sure worked first then messed around with its textures to get what im after.

Had a new idea for a mod but its nothing adult related gonna go hop around see if i can find some people to spitball with. Thanks again.

Archived