In need of some Help!

First of: If Anyone is able to link me some good bestiality animations mod, I´d be very thankful for that.

So I was wondering if creatures are able to have random (more or less atleast) boners, that aren´t "attached" to animations?

I have currently installed:

Sexlab (creature-) Framework

More nasty critters

And a mod adding additional animations

SOS Light

Sexlab Aroused

If there´s something I can do to get the wanted effect, I´d be very happy for anyone able to help me.

ALSO: Not all creatures have schlongs outside of animations

The ones that ive noticed that have one:

Horses

Cave Trolls

The ones that dont:

Giants

Draugrs

Bears

NOTE: I HAVE been searching the forums for an answer, but wasnt able to find any, so if this has already been asked/discussed , a Link would be apreciated.

THANKS!!!

Are you running the latest creature framework and the latest more nasty critters? As that's all you need for creatures with dicks as that's what I have and it works for me.

Have you tried looking at CF settings?

Plus sexlab and CF arnt the same thing.

Also try having mnc and the extra stuff it adds lower down the load order (near bottom)

Hi Isolde,

There are quite a few creature mods around on LL. Your best option is to go to the SexLab Index post. This has a list of (most) mods in many categories, with brief descriptions.

As for your request for  creatures with boners: More Nasty Creatures has an option called "Sexlab Arousal integration". When creatures in the wild are above the arousal level ( which you also set in that same window), they will start showing their bits. As far as I know, the only excluded creatures to this are the humanoids (Giants, Draugr and Falmer), because they wear clothing. The more arouses a creature is, the more their boners will be visible.

Hi Isolde,

There are quite a few creature mods around on LL. Your best option is to go to the SexLab Index post. This has a list of (most) mods in many categories, with brief descriptions.

As for your request for  creatures with boners: More Nasty Creatures has an option called "Sexlab Arousal integration". When creatures in the wild are above the arousal level ( which you also set in that same window), they will start showing their bits. As far as I know, the only excluded creatures to this are the humanoids (Giants, Draugr and Falmer), because they wear clothing. The more arouses a creature is, the more their boners will be visible.

Yea I did activate the "sexlab Aroused Integration", but it doesnt seem consistent, I havent seen a single animal "aroused", but after dismissing the option, I saw a horse once or twice in my latest hour of playtime with a boner, kind of a weird bug i guess(?)

Thanks for the link, im gonna check it out now!

(play with animals ) easy mod lose setup key away you go .

Maybe i don´t quite understand or i´m too stupid to find it, but you´re saying there´s a mod called "play with animals"? if so would you be able to link it?

Are you running the latest creature framework and the latest more nasty critters? As that's all you need for creatures with dicks as that's what I have and it works for me.

Also try having mnc and the extra stuff it adds lower down the load order (near bottom)

CF? 

Well i started a new safe and ran into the same "bugs"(I guess that´s what they are).

Nasty critters is version 9.0, so the newest one, yes.

Alright will try changing the load-order, thanks!

Hi Isolde,

Yea I did activate the "sexlab Aroused Integration", but it doesnt seem consistent, I havent seen a single animal "aroused", but after dismissing the option, I saw a horse once or twice in my latest hour of playtime with a boner, kind of a weird bug i guess(?)

Thanks for the link, im gonna check it out now!

(play with animals ) easy mod lose setup key away you go .

Maybe i don´t quite understand or i´m too stupid to find it, but you´re saying there´s a mod called "play with animals"? if so would you be able to link it?

CF? 

Well i started a new safe and ran into the same "bugs"(I guess that´s what they are).

Nasty critters is version 9.0, so the newest one, yes.

Alright will try changing the load-order, thanks!

CF = creature framework

Archived